Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
A_Forever
:w

Hahaha. Lock down "drill" at my school.

So, it's second hour right? Assistant Principal comes over the PA and is like "Yo, teachas we b goin' into lock down. Shut off yo lites, lock the doors, students stay away from windows and doors. Thx"

We're all like "Ehh. Happened before. Just a drill." So, we're sitting on the floors away from windows and just chillin'

Then we see the dogs in the hallway and like 2 agents. Woo! Lookin' for dem drugs

Assistant principle comes on over the PA system once more and says "We have finished Phase 1 of our Lock down drill (SO NOT A DRILL). Please continue working but keep the doors locked. No students should be in the hallways."

We continue our work. All of a sudden, the sub is like "Whoa!" He was looking outside. We all ran to the window. What do we see? 7 cop cars.

Took this from my classroom window. ELEVATED VIEW FTW

Finally the Assistant principal says it's all over. Of course the cops don't leave for a while though.

Then like.. 40mins before class ends, a hall monitor comes into our class. It's obvious he just came from outside and that he means business. He asks for this kid to come with him and to bring his things.. especially his car keys. Lawl. It was so uncomfortable at that point. We knew what was going to happen, if it hadn't already.

Fast forward 30mins, the kid comes back. We're all like "WELL?!?!" and he's like "They searched my car. Found nothing." He was so calm! The sub was like "You are my hero, man. If you did have something and they didn't get it.. that's just like saying "Eff the world" LOLOLOL

Fast forward 15mins. I'm on my way to lunch and I find my best friend and we start talking about it. Well, she was across the hall from my classroom but their window faced the back of the school. Apparently, there was another 6 cop cars out back. Crazyyyy

Gotta admit, best Coming Home yet xD

EDIT: Btw, a kid did get caught. He always comes to school late and smokes before going inside. Well.. he comes in at the start of second hour. Bad timing or what? LOL. One of my friends comes in around the same time.. except he saw the cops and just went into the lot and back out. I was worried about him getting caught. So happy he didn't have bad timing like his friend XD

But I don't know who else got into trouble today. Just the kid who got caught in the act

Last edited by A_Forever; 02-11-2011 at 07:41 PM..
A_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
We had a few of those in school. The students were always "randomly" selected to be searched. Somehow, I was one of the ones usually picked. Why? Because in high school I was a totally sqeaky-clean All-American type.

I did protest every time, though. Always demanded a warrant and I never let them search my car. Our lot was adjacent to the high school on private property not owned by the schoolboard. It was fun telling those jackboots to go screw and watching them not be able to do anything about it.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #3
A_Forever

We have the dogs come in once a year usually. Never been on this kinda scale though. seemed really excessive to me.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I did protest every time, though. Always demanded a warrant and I never let them search my car. Our lot was adjacent to the high school on private property not owned by the schoolboard. It was fun telling those jackboots to go screw and watching them not be able to do anything about it.
LOOOOOLl
Old 02-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
... The states is a scary place. I've never heard of such a thing here.

This is like a search for drugs and crap like that? o.O
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Neither o-o
Old 02-11-2011, 10:07 PM   #7
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
So, it's second hour right? Assistant Principal comes over the PA and is like "Yo, teachas we b goin' into lock down. Shut off yo lites, lock the doors, students stay away from windows and doors. Thx"

We're all like "Ehh. Happened before. Just a drill." So, we're sitting on the floors away from windows and just chillin'

Then we see the dogs in the hallway and like 2 agents. Woo! Lookin' for dem drugs

Assistant principle comes on over the PA system once more and says "We have finished Phase 1 of our Lock down drill (SO NOT A DRILL). Please continue working but keep the doors locked. No students should be in the hallways."

We continue our work. All of a sudden, the sub is like "Whoa!" He was looking outside. We all ran to the window. What do we see? 7 cop cars.

Took this from my classroom window. ELEVATED VIEW FTW

Finally the Assistant principal says it's all over. Of course the cops don't leave for a while though.

Then like.. 40mins before class ends, a hall monitor comes into our class. It's obvious he just came from outside and that he means business. He asks for this kid to come with him and to bring his things.. especially his car keys. Lawl. It was so uncomfortable at that point. We knew what was going to happen, if it hadn't already.

Fast forward 30mins, the kid comes back. We're all like "WELL?!?!" and he's like "They searched my car. Found nothing." He was so calm! The sub was like "You are my hero, man. If you did have something and they didn't get it.. that's just like saying "Eff the world" LOLOLOL

Fast forward 15mins. I'm on my way to lunch and I find my best friend and we start talking about it. Well, she was across the hall from my classroom but their window faced the back of the school. Apparently, there was another 6 cop cars out back. Crazyyyy

Gotta admit, best Coming Home yet xD

EDIT: Btw, a kid did get caught. He always comes to school late and smokes before going inside. Well.. he comes in at the start of second hour. Bad timing or what? LOL. One of my friends comes in around the same time.. except he saw the cops and just went into the lot and back out. I was worried about him getting caught. So happy he didn't have bad timing like his friend XD

But I don't know who else got into trouble today. Just the kid who got caught in the act
Well uhm.... I have a story that can kindof top that. But not rly. On my Diploma one of the kids started freaking out because he got a text off his friends saying there was a gunman at his school. But yeah, it was serious. Guy got arrested and everything, Dont know all the details. Another thing was; Same school, Pedo-teacher.

...I guess Liz Wins D:
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #8
A_Forever

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
... The states is a scary place. I've never heard of such a thing here.

This is like a search for drugs and crap like that? o.O
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Neither o-o
Happens 1-2 times a year at my school. Like I said, they have never made such a huge deal out of it before though.

Whatever you bring onto school property can be searched. When you start driving to school, you have to agree to them being able to search if they feel there is a need for it.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:31 AM   #9
Vance
Slime

Vance is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Neither o-o
We don't see that stuff because, while the police have an insane amount of power over us (seriously, go look at our laws. We don't have a constitutional right to free speech), they don't have the power to do a lot of things without warrants.

We live in an interesting country.