Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Greatest prank you pulled on another~

A conversation with Chinh yesterday reminded me of a prank my friends and I did during high school (year 9 or 10), so I thought I should make a thread to post the pranks we've done for a laugh!

The one I remembered was when I was sitting with my friends in the quad at school during lunch, and we were bored. This friend was drinking some ribena, but she didn't feel like drinking the rest, so she started dripping some ribena onto the concrete. She was like "lol, this looks like blood", and this other friend was like "you know what? Let's try putting that on a pad!" So then, someone took a pad, opened it, and we started dripping the ribena onto the pad. Let me tell you now, we were all a bit grossed out by the look of it at first, because it looked really real. We were like "OMGGG IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE A BLOODY PAD!!"

After making the pad look like someone's pad who had been having a heavy day, this friend picked it up and ran to another group of friends that were sitting close by. She threw the pad onto one of them as she screamed (to scare them, of course), she sent the whole of the other group screaming! They all stood up going "OMG AHHHHHHHH" and then ran away! LOLOL! It was so hilarious and entertaining to watch from the side! Hahaha! xD

So what mischief have you done before?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

Oh god, let me try to remember some.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Old hand in the warm bucket of water trick. Hilarity ensues every time. Make sure it's their couch/bed though, things get messy.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
LOL!

Well, there was this funny incident involving a drawing game on jippi or whatever it's called. But I can't be bothered telling the details. :P
It does involve hitting on a "random" though...
Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
LOL!

Well, there was this funny incident involving a drawing game on jippi or whatever it's called. But I can't be bothered telling the details. :P
It does involve hitting on a "random" though...
But I want to know the details!
Old 08-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
One time i let my little cousin play "war mode" of conker's bad furday... If you don't know what it is, it was a game for the n64 that combined cute animals with chainsaws and kill bill katanas..

Ya...so much for squirrel cuteness...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #7
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Once I had a broken toy sniper rifle, so out of boredom I attached my laser pointer to it, and at 10 PM climber on a roof of an old shack and pointed it at the windows... The screams were awsome.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #8
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I dunno about the greatest I've ever pulled but one incident sticks out in my mind because of how it got me.

I had one of those prank lighters that sends a little (surprisingly powerful) electric shock into your hand when you try to strike the lighter. Well I got pretty much every smoker I know with it at some point and many of the reactions were great. One girl at work screamed and threw it away on reflex and hit a customer on their way in, that was funny.

So, anyway I was visiting my father one time when he asked for a light. I handed it to him and waited for the shock, but he just clicked it a few times then handed back and said it must be out of fluid. I, the genius that I am, naturally tried it myself and it shocked the piss out me and I yelped and dropped it. My dad just laughed then lit his cigarette with his own lighter. Apparently someone gave him a heads up and he was prepared. Damn you old man.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:03 PM   #9
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
^ Lol talk abouta a backfire xD
Old 08-07-2007, 05:25 PM   #10
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
A conversation with Chinh yesterday reminded me of a prank my friends and I did during high school (year 9 or 10), so I thought I should make a thread to post the pranks we've done for a laugh!

The one I remembered was when I was sitting with my friends in the quad at school during lunch, and we were bored. This friend was drinking some ribena, but she didn't feel like drinking the rest, so she started dripping some ribena onto the concrete. She was like "lol, this looks like blood", and this other friend was like "you know what? Let's try putting that on a pad!" So then, someone took a pad, opened it, and we started dripping the ribena onto the pad. Let me tell you now, we were all a bit grossed out by the look of it at first, because it looked really real. We were like "OMGGG IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE A BLOODY PAD!!"

After making the pad look like someone's pad who had been having a heavy day, this friend picked it up and ran to another group of friends that were sitting close by. She threw the pad onto one of them as she screamed (to scare them, of course), she sent the whole of the other group screaming! They all stood up going "OMG AHHHHHHHH" and then ran away! LOLOL! It was so hilarious and entertaining to watch from the side! Hahaha! xD

So what mischief have you done before?
That is mean. LOL

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I dunno about the greatest I've ever pulled but one incident sticks out in my mind because of how it got me.

I had one of those prank lighters that sends a little (surprisingly powerful) electric shock into your hand when you try to strike the lighter. Well I got pretty much every smoker I know with it at some point and many of the reactions were great. One girl at work screamed and threw it away on reflex and hit a customer on their way in, that was funny.

So, anyway I was visiting my father one time when he asked for a light. I handed it to him and waited for the shock, but he just clicked it a few times then handed back and said it must be out of fluid. I, the genius that I am, naturally tried it myself and it shocked the piss out me and I yelped and dropped it. My dad just laughed then lit his cigarette with his own lighter. Apparently someone gave him a heads up and he was prepared. Damn you old man.
Lol ^ He got you good XD
Closed Thread