Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-29-2018, 07:08 PM   #1
Pebbles
Hob

In-Game Name: Kabura | Majinai
Current Level: 5x | 7x
Server: Teva
Pebbles has disabled reputation
mandatory "comeback" thread

i posted in like 2013 for a quick update i think but HEY it's me i reinstalled the game because i finally have an actual gaming pc! last time i seriously logged into fiesta was maybe 2010??

i was definitely ~12ish when i was posting here and now i'm nearing my 21st birthday which is wild. going into my third year of college, too!

gamigo screwed up a lot of my characters (including inventory and the fact that they're now spread across 3 different servers??? lol) but here i am like a relapsing addict working on leveling up an archer again

kinda sad that i couldn't find G____G on the new servers!! thought one of you would start it up again for nostalgia's sake. ahaha

how are yall?

Pebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 01:45 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I want to be a kid again

I miss the golden age of G____G too
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:14 AM   #3
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
i posted in like 2013 for a quick update i think but HEY it's me i reinstalled the game because i finally have an actual gaming pc! last time i seriously logged into fiesta was maybe 2010??

i was definitely ~12ish when i was posting here and now i'm nearing my 21st birthday which is wild. going into my third year of college, too!

gamigo screwed up a lot of my characters (including inventory and the fact that they're now spread across 3 different servers??? lol) but here i am like a relapsing addict working on leveling up an archer again

kinda sad that i couldn't find G____G on the new servers!! thought one of you would start it up again for nostalgia's sake. ahaha

how are yall?
Against my better judgement, I started playing Fiesta again, too. On Jenira at the moment. Which server are you on?

-------------------------------------------------
lamchopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:05 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Sometimes I want to log in just to see what it's like. What the heck did they even do with our old accounts?? I know they didn't just dump them. Idk if I could even find mine.

Edit: Whoo! I managed to track down my account!

Last edited by Yosei; 06-04-2018 at 03:17 PM..
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:48 AM   #5
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

how are yall?
How time flies. What's your major? Also, marriage/kids?

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Sometimes I want to log in just to see what it's like. What the heck did they even do with our old accounts?? I know they didn't just dump them. Idk if I could even find mine.

Edit: Whoo! I managed to track down my account!
You two are not the only ones with a screwed up account, I recovered mine but I am unable to login to the game with it. And it had my archer with the closed beta tester title and PanicLegion guild too. Had to create a new account just to see what changed. I miss the old login screen music waltz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UPLH_Vr3hU

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 03:07 AM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
So I downloaded it, I managed to fetch my old account, however, yeah... it won't let me log in. It keeps telling me the world servers are down for maintenance which I somehow doubt they are...

Would be cool to retrieve all of my old characters. I had a Yosei on all servers so no one else could claim to be Yosei.

That song, though! So nostalgic and I feel it's more fitting of the game.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:10 AM   #7
Pebbles
Hob

In-Game Name: Kabura | Majinai
Current Level: 5x | 7x
Pebbles has disabled reputation
hi!!! i'm on isya... had to contact gamigo support because i also could not log in to my account in game. they swapped my logins after i provided them my driver's license (????????????) and the name on the card i used to purchase sparkcash with ages ago. apparently the server switch ups and the inventory loss is permanent so poor kabura is stranded on jenira

i'm currently a graphic design/advertising dual major! did pretty well in high school so i got a bunch of credits; tryna knock out two degrees in the same amount of time as one.

also no marriage or kids. LOL kicked my ex out of my apartment in march and adopted a kitten! here is lil bento:

https://imgur.com/a/6zBR948
https://imgur.com/a/7esETdk

(tried embedding these and it didn't work. i don't have the forum tech savvy i had when i was a preteen)

Last edited by Pebbles; 06-05-2018 at 07:16 AM..
Pebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:28 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Still a baby!!!
Old 06-05-2018, 07:04 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

hi!!! i'm on isya... had to contact gamigo support because i also could not log in to my account in game. they swapped my logins after i provided them my driver's license (????????????) and the name on the card i used to purchase sparkcash with ages ago. apparently the server switch ups and the inventory loss is permanent so poor kabura is stranded on jenira

i'm currently a graphic design/advertising dual major! did pretty well in high school so i got a bunch of credits; tryna knock out two degrees in the same amount of time as one.

also no marriage or kids. LOL kicked my ex out of my apartment in march and adopted a kitten! here is lil bento:

(tried embedding these and it didn't work. i don't have the forum tech savvy i had when i was a preteen)
Even cash shop and event reward items? I recall having some permanent items from my CL days that I was actually hoping would still be there. But that sounds like so much work just to get back into an account. I can get into it from the website but the game won't let me login.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:06 PM   #10
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
hi!!! i'm on isya... adopted a kitten! here is lil bento:

kitten.

Oh, what are your character names? PM me if you want.

-------------------------------------------------
lamchopz is offline   Reply With Quote