Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-30-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Oktoberfest Wagon

OS has a new Oktoberfest theme this year - they announced it a few weeks ago. The only item that they show that I want is a new permanent mover, 2 horses pulling a wagon loaded with beer kegs. Considering beer is an obsession of mine, hell, my archer's storage guild is named Guinness, I have been waiting for them to come out. Well, I read yesterday's OSKI and find out that the mover will be an exclusive contest prize, so no chance to get one. All of the other crap is for sale, nothing I want - what a bunch of shit!!!!!
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Poor Helion.. you want to spend your money on them and they won't let you..

At least it's not a Remi thing!! you don't have to waste your money and HOPE to get one.. now you just know you wont..

Unless you enter their contest.. some of them doesn't seem too hard if you can get on at the same time as them...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:05 PM   #3
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
I like the teeny weeny pretzel XD It cracks me up and makes me hungry. I want them all !!!

but alas, I has no money. xD So no cutie pretzels for me.

Sorry Helion D; How bout we all enter and see what happens??? I'm good at screen shot-ing GM's (you should see the shots I have of Delita and Straega xDDDD My two GM men xD) Was that the contest? I didnt read the thing in detail.

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
This is the only event I see where you can win it:

Oktoberfest Snaps!

Oktoberfest ist hier und es ist Zeit zum Feiern! Yeah, that’s right, you read correctly, I spoke some German! To celebrate the world famous Okotberfest, GMs will be roaming Isya in our official festival attire! Come catch us in towns, forests, swamps, your estate... well maybe not your estate, but there will be tons of chances to WIN what you SEE!

How it Works:

GMs will be putting on Oktoberfest celebration attire to roam various maps throughout Isya and spawn treasure chests from October 1st to October 23rd!

Your objective is to spot the GMs and get a screenshot, with or without them knowing it. There will be four different Oktoberfest items the GMs will be sporting: Bavarian Festival Costume, Alpine Melody Costume, Mini Kuchen and Mini Pretzel (see images below).

A forum thread will be made on October 23rd for everyone to share these screenshots! The first group of people to post their qualifying screenshot will receive what the GM in the picture is wearing!

So this is what you need to do:

- GMs will appear on random maps from October 1st to October 23rd.
- Try to get a screenshot of the GM wearing one or all of the different Oktoberfest items/costumes.
- Make sure your character name and the GM along with the GM's name are both clearly visible in the screenshot.
- Post your screenshot(s) on the Oktoberfest thread starting October 23rd, 4:30 PM, PDT.
- Each player is limited to 1 screenshot per post, 3 posts max.
- The Oktoberfest thread will only be open for 4 hours, so get your screenshots in quickly!

So you've posted in the thread. How do you know if you've won? Simple! Winners are chosen by the methods below:

Fastest – Quickest replies to the Oktoberfest thread
- First 20 qualified screen shots of a GM wearing the Bavarian Festival costume will win that suit!
- First 20 qualified screen shots of a GM wearing the Alpine Melody costume will win that suit!
- First 20 qualified screen shots of a GM wearing the Mini Kuchen will win that pet!
- First 20 qualified screen shots of a GM wearing the Mini Pretzel will win that pet!

Chosen – GM's choice
- Most impressive screen shot of a GM wearing the Bavarian Festival costume will win that suit!
- Most impressive screen shot of a GM wearing the Alpine Melody costume will win that suit!
- Most impressive screen shot of a GM wearing the Mini Kuchen will win that pet!
- Most impressive screen shot of a GM wearing the Mini Pretzel will win that pet!

Collector – Players need to post screenshots of 3 out of 4 Oktoberfest items
- First 10 players to have 3 posts each containing a different screenshot of a GM wearing either the Bavarian Festival costume, Alpine Melody costume, Mini Kuchen and Mini Pretzel will win the Permanent Keg Carriage Mount!

Random – Drawings from the entire Oktoberfest thread
(Winning screen shots from above will not be qualified for below)
- 5 randomly chosen screen shots of a GM wearing the Bavarian Festival costume will win that suit!
- 5 randomly chosen screen shots of a GM wearing the Alpine Melody costume will win that suit!
- 5 randomly chosen screen shots of a GM wearing the Mini Kuchen will win that pet!
- 5 randomly chosen screen shots of a GM wearing the Mini Pretzel will win that pet!
- 1 randomly chosen screen shot of a GM wearing any of the four Oktoberfest items will win the Permanent Keg Carriage Mount!

Schedule:

Random servers, random maps, random times, at least 20 times everyday. qO_Op

Prizes:

During this event, there will be over 100 CHANCES to win a special Oktoberfest item! Check out the details in order to see how you can win your very own Bavarian Festival costume, Alpine Melody costume, Mini Kuchen or Mini Pretzel!

11 Special winners will be awarded the Permanent Keg Carriage Mount!

Rules and Regulations:

All posts to the Oktoberfest thread are limited to 1 screen shot, 3 posts per user.

Winning Posts/Screenshot from Fastest, Chosen and Collector categories will not qualify for the Random category.

Winners will be announced and prizes will be gifted at the end of October!

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222403

So if anyone wants to help Helion, send your snaps to him. Hopefully he can get it posted soon enough after they open up the thread. And then hopefully they'll draw his name.

Edit: Now I see your name has to be in the shot, too. Hmm. Look like even more of a longshot now.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:56 AM   #5
louis12
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: louis12
Current Level: fighter 59
Server: bijou
louis12 is on a distinguished road
XD gosh well sorry hellion