Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 02:51 AM   #31
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road

as to the dex reply...honestly..i rarely missed...the only times i missed was going up agianst elite monsters and red monsters...and thats without the aim scroll

btw, there is a scroll that increases your crit by 1%? or was it 2%...it was one of them xDD lol

btw vitality...will be another boss-battle skill mainly...

level 1 vitality acquired at level 20 from Item Merchant Nina (? - aka fame merchant) for 400 fame.
Raises attack by 62 and decreases def by 30
Lasts for 1minute and cooldown is 3 minutes without any empowerments
Old 07-22-2007, 03:06 AM   #32
CyborGamer
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Shigure
CyborGamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CyborGamer
Thanks for the insight, didn't think attack power-ups would be thrown into the potion section. >.> Opens a new light for potion recipes. XD
Old 07-22-2007, 04:53 AM   #33
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AndyB View Post

@rokaraged - while its true that vitality lowers defense you can use a scroll to compensate for the lost defense.
Have you even seen how much def vitality takes off? Even at level one the defense is very signifcantly more than most scrolls adds on. If you think a def scrol will compensate BOTH for no end AND vitality, you won't last long unless you got some greatly refined armor
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 07-22-2007 at 04:55 AM..
Old 07-22-2007, 05:43 PM   #34
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
Images added, not sure if I'll be able to update the guide with my experience from later skills as I've hit the 10000 character limit. Big thanks to Fireriot for providing the images.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:00 AM   #35
CyborGamer
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Shigure
CyborGamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CyborGamer
I've just went through some fighter skill lists, and I saw both Snearing Kick and Mock has a second level.

I can see that Mock increases in how many enemies they can attract, but what in the world does Snearing kick increase? The description, the only thing that was different was the massive SP cost, but the distance and effect seems to be the same.

Could any high lvled explain this?
Old 07-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #36
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
I haven't gotten it yet but if i'm correct it increases the power of the taunt.. This works great if your trying to pull a boss monster off another friend that is a bit stubborn.

Taunts don't always work especially if your trying to pull off monsters off a friend who himself has alot of agro.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:40 AM   #37
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
I haven't gotten it yet but if i'm correct it increases the power of the taunt.. This works great if your trying to pull a boss monster off another friend that is a bit stubborn.

Taunts don't always work especially if your trying to pull off monsters off a friend who himself has alot of agro.
I haven't tested it yet, but that's what most of us have assumed in game, since mage's can cause more agro than a fighter's taunt at times, it makes sense to have a taunt that causes even more agro to get the mob away from your party mage.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:50 AM   #38
Revy
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Revy
Revy is on a distinguished road
I remember mobs in Marlone Dungeon ignoring my taunts, but since i've got the skill to lvl2, no mobs are ignoring it anymore.
Closed Thread