Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
Jennifer6456_
Imp

In-Game Name: Jennifer6262
Current Level: 9xPaladin, 6xScout, 5xCleverFighter, 5xWizMage
Server: Teva,All the other servers, for nubs D:
Jennifer6456_ is on a distinguished road
Quest Beginner Title Questions :l.

D: Sorry to post this, because I've actually researched Quest Beginner questions all over the internet (Google Ftw), and I still have questions about this title.
1. Is the 1 hour time thing accurate? I've seen some guides that include this, some do not.
2. If I could, could I get 11+ quests from the same map, finish them (Say, 5x quests where you have to kill 30 mobs/quest drops/repeats? I know that they only count once for the repeat :x) And it's over the 1 hour limit, re log in Elderine, and then turn it all in?
3. I've attempted to do this, but I abandoned an old quest from pvp kq because I wasn't elligable to do it anymore D:, I don't know if that's the case where I wouldn't get my title. I had 12 quests ready to turn in, I was following number 2's actions, and I still didn't get the title. Right now, I'm trying it again, but I'm making sure not to do anything else but turn in all the quests.
I hope you answer my questions about this because this is confusing ;-;
-Thanks, Jenni.
Also, I've heard that level 100+ has a large amount of quests there, and I could do it until then, but I would love it to be at 5x-ish on my cleric D:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
It sounds like what you're doing is correct. Basically to turn in all 11 quest at once on the same map. What you said in point 2 would be exactly what I did...

But yeah some people seems to be following the requirements but not getting the titles..

Maybe there's some requirement that we haven't figured out yet! How quickly are you handing all 11 quest in? Maybe try not to pick up any quest while you're handing them in?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
Jennifer6456_
Imp

In-Game Name: Jennifer6262
Current Level: 9xPaladin, 6xScout, 5xCleverFighter, 5xWizMage
Server: Teva,All the other servers, for nubs D:
Jennifer6456_ is on a distinguished road
Uh, I think I didn't have any new quests at the time. /Not sure though.
Oh and, I hobby-ed to get turn in all my quests, so I guess maybe 5minutes or less?
Old 10-25-2010, 12:09 AM   #4
louis12
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: louis12
Current Level: fighter 59
Server: bijou
louis12 is on a distinguished road
my nub cleric has the same title i dont know wat i did to get it but its easier to get the title on low lvls.. I think u gotta begin quest nonstop until u get the title.... Probably. I feel like a nub D: