Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 01:06 AM   #21
Bao
Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 10

Bao is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
I wouldn't say so

Although u really shouldn't get spr for the magic def which is virtually useless

25 spr hurts a bit starting off but you'll be able to catch up.

25 ANYWAY only equals = 125 hp and 17 defense Which in the long run will be WORTHLESS COMPARED TO 5% CRIT RATE.

But anyway its supposed to be a HYBIRD
Yes, but he asked about tanking, so I told him about tanking. If he wanted Hybrid info, I'd give him Hybrid info. You've already told him that, so there would be no need to tell him now anyway.

(h)
Old 09-13-2007, 03:45 AM   #22
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Well there is such thing as a hybird tank/damage dealer no?

Just giving him the details that if hes willing to forsake a little health he'll still be able to tank bosses and mobs and dramatically increase his DPS>
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:07 AM   #23
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
I wouldn't say so

Although u really shouldn't get spr for the magic def which is virtually useless

25 spr hurts a bit starting off but you'll be able to catch up.

25 ANYWAY only equals = 125 hp and 17 defense Which in the long run will be WORTHLESS COMPARED TO 5% CRIT RATE.

But anyway its supposed to be a HYBIRD

Woah, woah, woah! You completely omitted the increased block rate! That's not fair at all! 25 stat points in to endurance also gives 2.5% block, which isn't that useless. Though it wouldn't matter much in the long run where you put those 25 stats. 5% crit or 2.5% block aren't groundbreaking stats. They're not going to make you go "woah, this fighters fantastic." Everything ends up the same in the upper levels, regardless of what stats you used. Someone could go pure int on their fighter, and still be capable of tanking on equal grounds with a full endurance fighter at level 80 in my humble opinion. They'd both probably have more than seven thousand HP, and almost equal defense.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:54 AM   #24
Karasu_Sabre
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: karasu_sabre/Hiko_Seijuro
Current Level: 21/14
Karasu_Sabre is on a distinguished road
I am going with a 6:1 END:STR ratio. It will be interesting to see how it works out.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:00 PM   #25
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Enrei is on a distinguished road
I'm currently creating a END/SPR build, I have the benefits of HP/DEF and now I can get also a MGC DEF/SP/Crit %+ bonus. I find that it's pretty useful than going Pure END build. Besides, there's that point in the game where we'll fight a powerful monster that uses magical attacks. Plus I like that I have more SP so I'm able to use more skills without using up a SP Stone/Potion.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #26
Karasu_Sabre
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: karasu_sabre/Hiko_Seijuro
Current Level: 21/14
Karasu_Sabre is on a distinguished road
In hindsight that is most likely the best. That SPR:END ratio do you plan on using?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #27
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
I'm testing it at the moment but I'll try a END 2 : SPR 1, I need to fix up my stats at the moment.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:12 PM   #28
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
I'm currently going pure end 1H fighter. I'm taking the role of meat shield and basically going off the deep end with it. I already have 580 HP at level 15 and a gigantic stock of vit scrolls and hp potions.

i figure later in the game when i have to tank magic monsters, even with my shitty mdef, I will still do okay just with my ginormous amount of HP. So even if a monster can out damage pots+stones+clerics, i doubt it will be able to outdamage it long enough to kill me before it dies.
Closed Thread