Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #1
Azarion
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Don't
Current Level: Play
Server: Anymore.
Azarion is on a distinguished road
Skill point problems

So, I made a fighter the other day. I wanted a class to play other than support, and also I now have the money to be able to buy however many potions/stones I need for him.

I've come up with a stat build I really like, (2/1 Str/End) as it allows me to do damage and tank to some extent.

The problem I'm having now is, I intend to carry around a Two Hand Sword, Axe, and Sword and Board for my level, so I have no clue if I should focus more skill points in Two Hand skills, or One Hand skills.

I can't really afford to buy a lot of Spark Cash, so I can't go switching between skill/stat builds all the time.

I do like to solo a bit, and that was the main reason for carrying around a Two Hand Sword and an Axe. But, I do group with guildys/friends/cool people I've met, so that's why I will be carrying a Sword and Board around with me.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

~Azarion
I can only imagine the looks on the faces of all the old white men in the room.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
For skill points, save up untill your 43, and max out EVERYTHING on devastate.

If you want to be a good tank but solo and be independent, then I suggest carrying an axe and 1h/shield. You're actually doing the opposite, your soloing with axe but in a pt your with a shield, but when your in a party your usually with a cleric so you won't need that much def, so just get with an axe. Also for a nice little boost for your tanking, if you want max cool down on mock.

About the skills, you should look at what you do more, party, or solo? I think, like most people, you'll party, even though your still a low level, once your higher, I'm sure you'll be with ppl alot. If you solo alot, focus more on 1h stuff and add skill points to aimed hit (?) which is the 1h attack you get at lvl 60.

What I'm doing is, I alrdy have max cd on mock, im saving skill points for when I have deva and take away skill points I put in power hit, then I'll put it all in deva, once everythings maxed out on deva I'm going to add max dmg to percise hit (?) the 2h skill you get 60. Then I'm going to max cd on whirlwind, max cd on percise hit, max dmg on power hit, max cd on power hit, then..... idk @_@

Lol anways, thats just what I wanna do o.o Good luck, hope this helps ^^

Last edited by Leesa; 01-21-2009 at 08:23 PM..
Closed Thread