Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 09:52 PM   #1
AznJamesstars123
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Oriax (Fighter) Asmodai (Archer) Zadkiel (Cleric)
Current Level: 38 (Fighter) 5 (Archer) 5 (Cleric) T.T a newb i knoe... T.T
Server: Teva
AznJamesstars123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AznJamesstars123 Send a message via MSN to AznJamesstars123 Send a message via Yahoo to AznJamesstars123
Questions about the Fighter (Take a Look)

- My questions -

1. STR / END / or SPR ? \\<(-.-)>//
While having str increases overall damage, spr increase crit rate...
What ratios should they be? 0/3/1 1/3/0 1/2/1?

2. 1hander / 2hander / Axes? l<(-.-)>o (>-.-)>P
Hmmm....
Though this was diccussed in the other thread I felt that the other thread... seemed to be out of focus in the end...

3. To tank or not to tank? <(>.<)> --(Ouch)
If a fighter becomes a tank... then it would be longer for them to level unless in parties... but it seems to me like fighters are expected to tank?

4. If not to tank... then to want? "-_-?
Focus on Spr and Dmg? so while some1 else tanks u can wipe out the target faster?... Hmmm.....

5. What is the best way to level for a fighter? >.<" Slicing and dicing doesn't seem to cut it... no pun intended ^.^"...

6. If not focusing on becoming a "certain" type of fighter then what would be a more flexible, versatile, and rounded fighter? (>-.-)>

Thanx for the replies ^.^"
Old 10-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
AznJamesstars123
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Oriax (Fighter) Asmodai (Archer) Zadkiel (Cleric)
Current Level: 38 (Fighter) 5 (Archer) 5 (Cleric) T.T a newb i knoe... T.T
Server: Teva
AznJamesstars123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AznJamesstars123 Send a message via MSN to AznJamesstars123 Send a message via Yahoo to AznJamesstars123
>.<
>.< sigh* no1 wants to help me?...
Old 10-03-2007, 12:51 AM   #3
Kixira
Imp

Kixira is on a distinguished road
Well, I wasn't going to reply since its really all based on your own opinion and playing style. That and tons more people know more than me.

1. If you're going a full tank, pure end works. If you're not, and want to kill moderately faster, try for 25 spr (for crits and sp pool) and str/end later on.

2. If you're going to use 1H, you're going to be dealing weak damage most of the times, but you'll also be an awesome tank. 2H is more of a fighter who has damage dealing in mind but can also tank as well. If you're going 2H you don't need to go pure end.

3. Any fighter will end up tanking when you're grinding in parties. Doesn't matter if you're full end or no end. Full end just gives you extra HP bonus.

4. See above.

5. Get a cleric and just grind. Seems to be the fastest and cheapest unless you prefer soloing and spamming pots/stones. KQ if you can also.

6. Don't really know how to answer that, but I'd say if you're going to be soloing with a 1H, you're going to absolutely HATE your leveling speed.
Closed Thread