Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-22-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
Arleanne
Slime

In-Game Name: Arleanne
Current Level: 44
Server: Legel
Arleanne is on a distinguished road
Well...

It's late, I'm not thinking clearly, time to start a rant thread!
So, my fellow clerics I'm sure you're horror stories are as bad - if not worse - than some of the ones made of us.
Let's start with Milennium Robo:
This is the worst quest in existence to my knowledge.
- first time doing the quest, a pt full of mages and archers (I didn't choose it) all lvl 35ish. No one knows what to do, the language barrier is a huge part of this problem. I was the only cleric in the entire quest. It was a nightmare
- Second time, I died. Right at the end. No hearts left. Everyone was too busy celebrating/dancing to revive me.
-with lag, this quest is death. Picture this: everyone's fine, the computer freezes. When unfrozen, you're the last one standing in your pt, people are shouting for revs everywhere - despite having high lvl mobs standing on them, your HP is at 118/1987, SP is 16/1583 and your running out of stones/pots.

General problems:
We can't hold aggro very well. You (when I say you, I mean me) are soloing a quest when BAM some other person takes the mobs and drags them off you. You can't get aggro back, they proceed to kill the rest of similar mobs in the area before you can blink. Or, you're near killing something (let's say it's the mutant zombie) and some low level jumps in and gets the kill shot.
Another problem: You're instinctively helpful, like me, so you offer to help a kid approx. 20-30 Lvls below you. They spam you with trade requests until you ask what for, at that point they say something like "70 silver pleaeaease/BUFF ME BEACHES!".
Or, you're fighting something hard that requires full attention, someone's spamming you with pt invites and trade requests.

How many of you have done Iyzel to the end yeah, it sucks. Floor 17. The billions of spiders? You're lvl 37, 1% away from lvling. The tank, archer, and Mage run straight into the room, ignoring your warning. You now have to heal everyone, including yourself, and deal with the spiders that are hell-bent on killing you and only you. The fighter won't grab aggro, the Mage is dead and blaming you, the archer is kiting and out of your heal range, you're now dead. This happens more than five times. You have to rage quit the party.

You've heard mine, let's hear yours:
Arleanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
ArticFire
Slime

In-Game Name: ArticFire, ArticWarrior, ArticScout
Current Level: 31, 43, 25
Server: Bijou
ArticFire is on a distinguished road
Honestly Iyzels not that bad if your decent enough lvl. I mean i can get to 17 no sweat. The trick with room 17 is to kill one spider/more if you can handle them. And run when the mob shows up to murder you. I lag like hell and i do well. Though i do admit

"Nibs Gunna Nib"

Only go into tower with people you trust and know that you can rely on in the tower, I recently duo'd the tower with a lvl 50 cleric and it was pure EPIC. She solo'ed the iron golem with T3 Vit/Def/Magic Defence scrolls.

Anyway if you need more tips pm me im happy to help
ArticFire is offline   Reply With Quote