Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG

lmao.

Now comon you were just called out blaahs yet you delete my posts instead of talking about them, seems to be a way of avoiding confrontation eh.

and yes I will confront u on these issues, you being having an admin position on the site doesnt make you any different, other then you using it to your advantage. If it were any other person I were talking with the would respond and talk back.. but your ways just easier right? Mods are supposed to be middle men, and see points from both views... all that ever happens on this site is favoritism, and don't tell me after this post if I dont like it leave the site, cause it isnt your site to say that. There is reasons why I continue posting, but the bullshit rules arnt one of them.

Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
lmao.

Now comon you were just called out blaahs yet you delete my posts instead of talking about them, seems to be a way of avoiding confrontation eh.

and yes I will confront u on these issues, you being having an admin position on the site doesnt make you any different, other then you using it to your advantage. If it were any other person I were talking with the would respond and talk back.. but your ways just easier right? Mods are supposed to be middle men, and see points from both views... all that ever happens on this site is favoritism, and don't tell me after this post if I dont like it leave the site, cause it isnt your site to say that. There is reasons why I continue posting, but the bullshit rules arnt one of them.

Maybe I should quote it again so people can have a look eh?

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 05-17-2009 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: Edit button.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:57 AM   #2
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Careful Mikey they will ban you if they dont like what you say.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 05-17-2009, 08:57 AM   #3
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

But you must give me time to clean up the horrible grammar, as I do want everyone to read it... just hard at 2 am.

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
Careful Mikey they will ban you if they dont like what you say.

W/e if i'm really not wanted here I will leave, as I'm loved on many a forum... ones which arnt corrupted by one sided mods.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 05-17-2009 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: Edit button.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:59 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Here, to satisfy your needs, I have moved your post to where it's suppose to be.

We have stated, hm, how many times I wonder, that if you've got any CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms or suggestions, then put it in this place called Site Suggestions, Questions and Feedback. Or even Talk With the Mods, but since you want things to be public, here it is.

So, it appears you are unhappy with the way we deal things. Let's see, with a constructive criticism, you would need constructive suggestions in order to resolve the issue you are unhappy about. We are welcome for suggestions, so feel free to post what you think we should do in order to deal with the problems.

Oh, and that goes for any other member, including you, Tequila.

Edit: @Mikey: May I remind you about that edit button? I'm sure you know all about double posting since you've been here for so long.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:59 AM   #5
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
But you must give me time to clean up the horrible grammar, as I do want everyone to read it... just hard at 2 am.

W/e if i'm really not wanted here I will leave, as I'm loved on many a forum... ones which arnt corrupted by one sided mods.
lol...true that I still remember them banning AngelicDeity....that was some funny shit.

@Bla~ah's no suggestions here Fiestafan is satisfied with the favoritism and butt-kissing. So why should I care? I just find it amusing that you have no better response other then deleting posts. You are AWESOME*sarcasm* Admin.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:03 AM   #6
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Sorry I'm only human blaahs and its 2 in the mornin, may I remind you I usually suggest to people on the god damned site to use that very same edit button.. im not stupid.

Theere is a VERY simple answer to why I would not post something like this here, simply because you all wont change cause of what I say, and you all dont agree with me so your all right right? And especially since you and your little group here on the forums are all in positions of power. and dont even try to tell me there is no groups on FF cause we all know there is. I wonder what this would be like if we were in positions of power eh final lmao.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:05 AM   #7
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Might need to get another angle than the Angellic one. Can't remember anyone else who was temp-banned, refresh my memory?
Old 05-17-2009, 09:06 AM   #8
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Dont even start, your one that classifys under the same little clique obviously your opinions aare all the same.

Since in the last 30 minutes I've spoken to people from other forums and they've been trollin n readin whats happenin, since 5/7 of the people agree with me, I know I'm not being completely out of line here. And already what i expected to happen is happening, you will all agree with eachother because your all best friens right?

Last edited by MikeyG; 05-17-2009 at 09:08 AM..
Old 05-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #9
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
Might need to get another angle than the Angellic one. Can't remember anyone else who was temp-banned, refresh my memory?
Nobody cares Ivra go away. You too a.L nobody cares.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
lol...true that I still remember them banning AngelicDeity....that was some funny shit.

@Bla~ah's no suggestions here Fiestafan is satisfied with the favoritism and butt-kissing. So why should I care? I just find it amusing that you have no better response other then deleting posts. You are AWESOME*sarcasm* Admin.
Thanks.

Sorry I'm only human blaahs and its 2 in the mornin, may I remind you I usually suggest to people on the god damned site to use that very same edit button.. im not stupid.

Theere is a VERY simple answer to why I would not post something like this here, simply because you all wont change cause of what I say, and you all dont agree with me so your all right right? And especially since you and your little group here on the forums are all in positions of power. and dont even try to tell me there is no groups on FF cause we all know there is. I wonder what this would be like if we were in positions of power eh final lmao.
1. Just because it's 2am doesn't mean you have the right to be insulting.

2. I have yet to see you give any proper suggestions in order to "solve" these "groupie" or "favouritism" issues. All you have done is complain. Complaining will only get you so far.

3. I'm not planning to try to tell you there is no groups here on FiestaFan, because no matter what I say, it doesn't appear you will change your mind (and you have every right to not change your mind), just like how you think we will not change from your opinions.

Edit:

If you guys do not know how to keep things civil, then I might as well close this thread too.