Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

All they asked was for a suggestion on builds ^^;;

Simply put:

Full END-- more END and def for supporting.
24 SPR, rest END-- same thing, a little less HP and def, but more SP and MDEF.
Full STR-- a lot of physical damage(for a cleric), seen as a pvp/solo cleric build.
END:STR-- balanced END and STR, might be a nice build for a first timer.

I did 25 spr, rest END, because I hate soloing, if I want a DD, I'd just stick to my mage. The extra END and def doesn't hurt, and there have been times where my build really helped get out of trouble (such as being able to back up tank a boss). Or when in sticky situations, I can take a lot of hits without worrying about myself as much, I can prioritize and support my party.

Never use INT, it lowers your damage. Avoid gear with that stat, or a lot of it. If you're a solo-er DEX will be helpful, with aim so you can get more hits in, Other than that, you really can't go wrong with a build =/

Last edited by Yosei; 03-03-2009 at 09:23 PM..
Old 03-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm TBH I've never really met a "squishy cleric".. either all the clerics i bump into are END built, or Clerics are generally not squishy even if they're STR built..

If you tend to solo, STR (or STR/SPR) built seems quite appealing..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I still don't get how INT lowers damage.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:35 PM   #14
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
All they asked was for a suggestion on builds ^^;;
True. The second part with the statistics is to address Bernard20's query.

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
It doesn't. I think Yosei meant that it reduces your potential maximum damage.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:35 PM   #15
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Been wondering that one myself for a while.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 03-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #16
Kure_Neko_Chan
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Kure_Neko_Chan(Deleted) SquireKurei(lvl 4x Cleric) xD Rena_Lanford (3x mage)
Current Level: lvl Deleted/44/39/
Server: TEVA!!! :D
Kure_Neko_Chan is on a distinguished road
Ty~~~! ^_^
Tyvm Triumph your advice means alot to me~! ^_^

I have tried a full str build up to lvl 16 so far and its doing absoloute wonders!

So far I have been able to kill monsters with ease in lvl 20 abyss

Defence hasnt really been a problem, I can take about 6 hits before I die giving me plenty of time to heal myself therefore imagine me at lvl 20 in the abyss using a hammer! ^_^

I have fully upgraded my bash cooltime and power It's really paying off

This cleric is gonna be a hard opponent in pvp I can guarantee you ;D

Tbh if I want bonus crit I'll go for sc items, If I want better defence End based items and enhancing seems to be better than end build

Plus I am currently wondering~

If I were to hav both the mace and the hammer lvl 40 skills, If I were to assign the weapons to a quick key coul I use both of the skills one after another when I switch my weapon? sounds like a brill Idea if I can

I really really aprreciate your help all of you ^^

MD rings are cool!!! really useful ^^^^^^

Plz keep adding to the Wiki Triumph I find it extremely useful!!

TYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 11:09 AM   #17
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
The Triumph fan-club is called to order xD

STR Clerics have an edge in PvP but still nothing against CS =/
Old 03-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #18
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
More smileys = better post? Ah well. I guess it's good Triumph has fans.

Unless you're using CS items yourself, trying to out-spec a CS user is pointless.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #19
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kure_Neko_Chan View Post
Plus I am currently wondering~

If I were to hav both the mace and the hammer lvl 40 skills, If I were to assign the weapons to a quick key coul I use both of the skills one after another when I switch my weapon? sounds like a brill Idea if I can
Never tried it, so I can't give a definite answer. I'm assuming you can. However, I don't think it's worth all the hassle of pushing the extra buttons.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:32 PM   #20
Kure_Neko_Chan
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Kure_Neko_Chan(Deleted) SquireKurei(lvl 4x Cleric) xD Rena_Lanford (3x mage)
Current Level: lvl Deleted/44/39/
Server: TEVA!!! :D
Kure_Neko_Chan is on a distinguished road
lol I might hav overdone that post a lil I agree xDDD I am gonna try out my idea when I get the chance Tbh if it works it could be the perfect Anti-Cleric strategie possibly ending the "never ending" fights clerics hav lol But Triumph is probs right lol But there is no harm in trying

Ty for all of your help guys It is really appreciated (once again ) xD
Closed Thread