Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: What should I use for lv. 40?
Hammer 22 78.57%
Mace 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #21
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Or lotsa dex in gear... i dont usually use an aim scroll even with a hammer now.. i only use it when i fight those mobs that debuffs ur Dex)

if its a boss with lotsa HP.. then find an archer LOL!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-07-2008, 01:31 AM   #22
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
Good point Hessah.

Lots of DEX from gear = much better aim. ^^

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:43 AM   #23
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Server: Teva
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
I usually use hammer. I'm using a +9 blue mace now, and its damage is about 400 less than the +9 hammer I was using before. :S The attack speed of maces is higher, but overall I think hammer is better.

Bleh, what do I know. I don't solo. >_>
Old 07-07-2008, 01:48 AM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i think comparing a BLUE mace to a green hammer is a bit out of context here.... XD

wouldnt a blue mace have a faster attack speed than a green/npc mace by nature?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-07-2008, 02:15 AM   #25
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
@ Hessah:
Yeah, possibly. xD

So... I guess Hammer is win then. :3

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:19 AM   #26
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Enhanced attack speed on a blue is a option, not a feature.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:03 AM   #27
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Even though I'm a lower lvl than you I would recommend hammers due to the extra damage they have and higher crit rate which is important due to the fact that crits will do more damage and my build is the 25 spr 50 end rest in str build. My +7 lvl 20 hammer did more damage than my green +5 lvl 30 mace even though the mace gave me +14 str. It's up to you but what you can do is just have a cheap lvl 30 mace and use the lvl 40 hammer and use the trip bleed combo with bash.

If it was me I would use the +9 blue mace due to the extra crit, stats, and the faster attack speed but that's just me.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:30 AM   #28
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
My friend actually timed himself using a mace and a hammer... and the mace was faster in killing monsters...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:36 AM   #29
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Crit more than usual maybe while using the mace, mob HP slotting into that gray area where the mace would be faster, hitting a lower-leveled variation of the mob, Hammer still does more damage.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #30
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
My friend actually timed himself using a mace and a hammer... and the mace was faster in killing monsters...
Perhaps because he didn't use an aim scroll?

For the hammer to be most effective, you'll have to not miss, because it's like a huge amount of damage dealt in a relatively 1-2-3 swing succession... if you miss a hit, then you'll have to wait for another 1-2-3 series to deal damage again...

maces miss less X.x

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread