Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 06:39 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Uhh.. PvP KQ..?

Can someone clear this up?

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202206

Did they really remove the chests in PvP KQ? It sounds like they have in the thread but I didn't see it get mentioned in the patch unless I missed it...
Old 05-21-2009, 08:37 AM   #2
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Yush they did

Whatever chances clerics had left of winning the PvP KQ have now gone flying out the window.

In a way Im kinda happy with this as people can not rely on the hammer now to win now they have to rely on their class and how good they are at PvP. If you arent an Fighter or Mage I guess thats bad luck but if you join the KQ just for exp there are faster ways of getting it anyway.

You have to wonder if this was intentional or not as how could have this been removed accidently this could be intentional to see how the PvP class balance is they might be testing things out with this to balance it out.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Wow.. that totally sucks.

Hammer and ice gives a nice touch of fun. I still did it at higher end levels for the sake of getting exp cards/set.

What's the fun when one or two of the classes gets no chance of winning? Pretty sad for clerics... if people wanna go fight with their classes, they can go FBZ...

That, or they better disable all sorts of charms and cookies and CS stuff. I mean... CS items already kinda "screwed" the balance in PvP KQ. Hammer was pretty much the only way actually kill CS'd up nubs if you do not have any CS items at all. =/
Old 05-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
All the more reason to buy your wins now. Profit!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
Andromeda
Spider Pig

A perfect PvP KQ in my eyes would be No Hammer, No Ice, No, Extenders, No Charms.

I only dislike the hammer because there is nothing skilled about winning through luck winning something like that should be based on skill not luck.

If the hammer didn't kill you in one hit and you were able to survive 2-3 hits from the hammer then it would be more balanced also the duration of the time you can have the hammer equip should be increased if that were the case.

At least then that would give the archers and clerics a chance without the KQ just relying on luck.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I hope it's just a test or a glitch.. if they take out the chest there goes my last chance of Ice survival.... I don't even go for the hammer...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
LAAAAMMMMME.

It doesn't matter if the PVP KQ was no Hammer, no Ice, no Charms, no extenders.

I can't imagine that a Cleric would be able to win a PVP KQ without the hammer. Or even an Archer for that matter (unless they get a godly number of KS's).

At least when they had the Hammer, Ice, Extenders, etc. in, EVERYBODY at least had the chance to win.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:56 AM   #8
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
LAAAAMMMMME.

It doesn't matter if the PVP KQ was no Hammer, no Ice, no Charms, no extenders.

I can't imagine that a Cleric would be able to win a PVP KQ without the hammer. Or even an Archer for that matter (unless they get a godly number of KS's).

At least when they had the Hammer, Ice, Extenders, etc. in, EVERYBODY at least had the chance to win.

Better idea would be to create a new PvP KQ where you have to rely on the hammer to win as all skills for all classes would be completely disabled. I'm sure most people who created clerics would have realized there is a downside to being the only class in the game with healing power. Although clerics do get PvP skills at Lv 100 with the Holy Knight Class its blatantly obvious clerics are more of a PvE class than PvP.

So pretty much have 2 seperate KQs with different rules

First would be the PvP KQ I said earlier No Charms, Extenders, Hammer, Ice a free for all brawl

Second would be all skills for all classes are completely disabled and the Kings Touch disabled too and you have to completely rely on the Ice and Hammer to win the KQ.

I played a cleric up to Lv 79 I know they are a pain in the ass for PvP but if you want to win based on luck the KQ rules should be divided so one KQ is soley based on skill and the other is based on luck.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
So, the CS-tweakers would be in the "skill" one, then?
Old 05-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #10
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
So, the CS-tweakers would be in the "skill" one, then?
I'm against keeping charms, extenders in a PvP KQ without a hammer or Ice wouldnt matter if if CS users joined the latter of the two as hammer is going to ohko you anyway.
Closed Thread