Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: WtS voting Time!
Story Number 1 12 50.00%
Story Number 2 3 12.50%
Story Number 3 1 4.17%
Story Number 4 6 25.00%
Story Number 5 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 05:45 AM   #1
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
WtS Voting

WtS Voting

First of all Im really hyper and happy about this! Because I think we have some pretty nice entries here from everyone, some touched sides I didnt really think much of for the storie. Some sweet and simple while others longer.

Thank You Everyone For participating and y'all who will be the voters aswell ~.^ Luv ya!

K so down to the voting.[
Rules and more:
  1. Do not tell which one is yours.
  2. Please dont be extremely picky on spelling and grammar-type stuff (couldnt type the word I was wanting to use)
  3. Vote Fairly ~.^
  4. Be Friendly
  5. Story discussions is allowed to an extent but if you can leave it to the end of voting please!~
  6. This will end in one week

Image:

Prizes:
Choice of 1day BoT or 1 day hp/sp extender
and

Lykainion siggie tag created by Amber_Bamber!~

Sorry for inconvenince, lol 1am and was trying to get to putting posts in
Old 04-21-2009, 05:48 AM   #2
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Story Number 1
She was horrified. The blood dripped slowly from her wound. she didnt know if she would live or die. She felt the fluid, red substance falling from her side. she never knew a pain like this. She looked at the street sign; 11th street; She stared at it. memorized it. thought of whether or not it would be the place she died. She winced. It was an intense, powerful flame in her side; her heart hastened; she thought of him instantly of him; the boy; pain and remorse filled her heart. What if she never got to apologize to him? what if these were her last moments?

Her mind turned to their first meeting; she dropped her books in the hall, and he tried to help her pick them up, eagerly. She was new at the school; she knew no one. he exchanged some kind words with her and they took their leave of each oth---

another surge of intense pain filled her side. she winced. she lifted her hand from her side and saw the blood flowing just as heavily as earlier.

She knew she couldnt think of the situation at hand. she brought her mind back to the boy. their second meeting.

She had 3 of her 6 classes with him; They talked often, and he was kind to her. They became extremely close. He never had a disparaging word towards her; he always treated her with kindness and affection.

She began to wonder if she made the right choice in choosing to think of him. The pain from the knowledge she had of what she had done was almost as powerful as that which had been done to her. she thought of the past few minutes, (or hours; she had lost track). The man, carrying the knife, demanding her money; stabbing her sharply in the side when she refused...

Fear gripped her heart. She decided to turn back to the boy.

She remembered that morning. She had been trying to spend less and less time with him the last few weeks; She was quickly becoming popular, and he was a bit of an outcast. Then, this morning, he seemed rather different in their homeroom class. nervous. She asked him what was wrong after class. He bit his lip timidly; (Oh, how she loved that about him); he then told her in a quiet, shaky voice that he loved her. He had fallen deeply, deeply in love with her, and he hoped that she would feel the same. She was shocked. Not by the fact that he liked her, but by the fact that she felt the same. she was even a bit afraid of the feeling; she coldly rejected him, calling him a weirdo. he had been crying.

The girl was now bawling. she realized what she had done; how she had alienated the boy; lost her only friend...

She picked up her phone; She knew now that it was too late. She was probably going to die, unless a miracle occurred. She dialed the boys number; number one on her speed dial; He picked up the phone in a shaky voice; She could tell he had been crying, bringing another surge of pain to her heart. She cried; Told him that she was sorry for everything she had done; That she loved him, more than life; More than anything on earth. The boy could feel the sadness in her voice. He whispered quietly that he forgave her. That he loved her too. She asked where he was; he said 11th street, taking his nightly walk.

She heard footsteps; She called out, crying for help; The footsteps hastened. She soon felt a warm hand on her back; A gentle brush wiped away the mix of rain and tears from her face; She saw what was, to her, the most beautiful face in the world. She felt comforted; He picked her up, in a worried voice told her everything would be ok, running, carrying her to a place of safety; She knew everything would be ok. everything began fading, as she heard the soft patter of raindrops dripping upon the soft, damp ground; The bleeding had stilled; scabbed over; she passed out, and everything faded to black, as she heard his soft, gentle, reassuring voice; She knew it would be ok. She had gotten her miracle
Old 04-21-2009, 05:48 AM   #3
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Story Number 2
She stumbles across the alleyway. Knowing she lost too much blood, knowing she has few moments left. Only one person, she wants to bid farewell. She calls him.

"Hello?"
She sniffs, "I love you," she says with her last breath.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:49 AM   #4
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Story Number 3
"...Hello?" There was no answer. "....Hello?" He heard a soft, quiet wince.
"...I" the female voice struggled to release her words.
"...Why did you call me so late at night?" Another wince. Only, It was louder than the first.
"I....wanted..to tell you something.." The female voice replied.
"...Well what is it..?" He heard a quiet sniff and another wince...louder.
A blinding flash of lightning filled the sky, which was quickly followed by the sounds of two pans clashed together. The storm grew heavier and heavier.
"....I..love you.." She whispered into the phone and winced.
The call ended when a flash of lightning struck the ground.

Last edited by Hazu; 04-21-2009 at 08:59 PM..
Old 04-21-2009, 05:50 AM   #5
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Story Number 4
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal - Camus

For every drop that hit the earth, she imagined a curse on every Weatherperson born to grace the 4 o' clock news.

Wiping a bit of rain out of her eyes, she thought,

'Driest summer in decades my ass...where the hell is global warming??'

It really was coming down today. That might make things a little easier. Now...if only the line would pick-u...

Ahh, yes.

"Hello, 911?"

No turning back now.

But maybe you should reconsider nonethele-

''I'd like to report a murder.''
Old 04-21-2009, 05:52 AM   #6
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Entry Number 5
I’m a simple girl; I go to school, talk with my friends, and I don’t get into trouble… The other day, I heard about a guy who pulled a knife on a girl at my school, so I confronted him today. It was stupid, but I felt I had to stand up for the girl. I walked right up to him, told him if it happened again I would call the police. As I began to walk away, he grabbed my arm. I kicked him hard, but he didn’t let go and pulled out a silver blade. The last thing I remember was a searing pain in my left side. And so here I am, standing in the rain, drenched in my own blood. I just wanted to help someone, and even though I am hurt… I loved it all.

Last edited by Hazu; 04-21-2009 at 05:55 AM..
Old 04-21-2009, 05:55 AM   #7
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Ready! Set! VOTE!
All the stories are up, voting is correct! Get ready to vote!

If I messed up your story in anyway please PM me to fix it. I copy and pasted but never know lol sometimes it fails me.

Edit: -slaps self in the face- Was searchign threw my PMS and just realized I didnt move one to the folder. Sorry hun!
If you want to vote for Entry #5 Post Five and I'll keep track of that, My fault. Sorry again ^^ LOL I should have waited till morning but eh.
Edit 2: Lol nevermind <3 blaahs saved the day!~

Last edited by Hazu; 04-21-2009 at 06:05 AM..
Old 04-21-2009, 06:03 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I have edited the poll for you to include story number 5.

For the only person who have voted so far - if they'd like to change their vote to no.5, feel free to PM since it hasn't been added before.

Other votes from here on will not be changed.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:05 AM   #9
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

x3 Squeee, Thank you so very much blaaahs! I felt bad about that mistake there ~
Old 04-21-2009, 06:19 AM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
For a next time, maybe entries can be quoted so as to appear exactly as how they were sent? :x

<--- will not be voting
Closed Thread