Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 05:42 AM   #1
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
Server: Teva
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
â€Â*Angelâ€Â* Written by Angelica

( OK Before I post my Girlfriend Story It Not Done So if you See a Mistake Please tell me because she and me are working, Well I'M just looking at the error of her topic *smile* i spell check it for her so it all good)

Couldn't you just hear those whispers out side that late at night when you were trying to sleep in your dark cold room on Christmas's night? Everything soon suddenly would go quiet once you hear your folks were done fussing their heads off? You suddenly you sit up in bed just gazing out the window just watching the snow fall along the path, that would go straight down the narrow forest that led out to the right once you exist the house. That's what I mostly did that night in new Orleans, it was a place I moved to with my parents moved in in the city because my papa gotten a new job. It was something I never really wanted to tell the truth, I had to separate away from my friends way back home then again I had no friends except my dolls. I had a million of them. They were my friends and only one I spoke to once I was feeling really down. I wasn't very close to my parents at all, they were always fussing, always hitting each other. It sucked for me since I felt drifted apart from them. I would have several bruises from where papa hit me with his belt, he only did it to get his anger off.. I was only eighteen...I was still growing up...they didn't think I could really take care of myself..In my mind I didn't really think I could do it either...My name is Angelica Lawiet. I was one of those girls who really wasn't all that tall..I was rather slender looking yet I wasn't all that tall yet my skin was very light looking, didn't really have a tan like girls did...I had blue eyes like the heart of the ocean, my long brown hair was way down my back and toward my knees. I kept my long white t-shirt on me that was about all I had on besides my undies. You would prob. consider me as a freak, maybe your right...maybe I am a freak...But I was beautiful like the angels from above at least that what the Brother John at church said. I had kept my black rosary around my neck as I have never once took it off of me since Brother John gave it to me saying it will protect me from harm, which I really believed him and ever since then I have lived. My step mother was a mean women, she was in her late thirty's had short blond hair, she was a nurse though she wasn't a nice women to be around unless she wanted be nice then your safe..as for my dad he was a six footed tall man in his forty's though he was strong and tough, yet had brown hair, he was a person who spends his life with music. They only went by the names Tom and Trish. Though I hated them so very much...which was sad to say, I mean who wouldn't...I lost my mum when she gave birth to me..so it really hasn't been all that easy for me growing up. I mean come on they blamed me for everything though I tried to ignore them as best as I can, I kept it a secret cause I didn't want Brother John to worry so I kept my mouth shut. So I just spent my prayers alone hoping that God could hear me, maybe he can make things better for me..

I would hold doll in my arms as I would walk along my bed room, yet every now and then I peak out my door to look to see anyone there so far I wasn't feeling rather unease. I close my door as I would slowly would go back to my window to open it and would pull my sheet rope out to see if it was long enough, it looked long enough don't you agree? I thrown my bag over my shoulder as I kissed my doll slowly speaking out saying everything will be okay, I would slowly climb down hoping I would fall, once I made it toward the ground from almost falling I manage to calm myself. I had put my doll in my bag and would make I run for it as fast as I could toward the right in the forest which led simply toward a cemetery. It was rather creepy to tell the truth, though I didn't seem to mind it at all. I sat slowly by a tree as I would hug my doll once I gotten it out of my bag, as I smiled and hugged her close as I would hum to myself as I slowly would smile as it soon turn to a frown once I looked up seeing someone..as I slowly would try and keep myself hidden. I saw a man..slender, he was slightly less tall then me...he had black of a hair toward his shoulders and back...he was gaunt and white of skin...he had amazingly long and delicate fingers, and feet that do not make a sound..those green eyes are soulful, the way I looked at them they were...He..looked very mirror of patient misery, but when I heard him speak it was so soft-voiced.."Come out..child..I can hear your heart beating..I mean no harm to you.." I watched him walk about as he was wearing a suit though it had seem to look that way he looked passed his twenties though he looked very beautiful to me..well in my eyes..I soon spoke out "How can I trust you?..How can I be sure that you wouldn't hurt me?" He just smiled suddenly as he kneel down and said to me, "Because I wouldn't be available to forgive myself if I did something to you..that why..." It felt like he was telling the truth...and of course I believed him...So I got up to my feet and went to him as those green eyes looked at me and his lips would smile at me when I sat down in front of him unsure what would happen next.

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Last edited by DarkPysics; 12-15-2008 at 08:21 PM..
Old 12-15-2008, 05:43 AM   #2
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Am I supposed to read that?
Old 12-15-2008, 05:43 AM   #3
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

Its just a Story, you dont have to. gezz

Old 12-15-2008, 05:48 AM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I'm pretty sure he's trying to say that with that formatting it's rather hard on the eyes. It's a proverbial wall of text. Some paragraph breaks would help.

Also, snow? In New Orleans?
Old 12-15-2008, 05:58 AM   #5
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

My Angel Respond on Yahoo ( No Date Of Name * stick out tong* not telling)

Angel: doesnt it snow there -blushesp
Angel: i can dream!

she is right * giggle*

Old 12-15-2008, 05:59 AM   #6
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Shouldn't this be in Literature section?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:02 AM   #7
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

some odd i look and it not there

oh nvm they Move it now * hit head* and yes

Old 12-15-2008, 06:03 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I can move it there if you wish, it's under General Discussions.

Edit: Moved.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:06 AM   #9
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

Thanks Blaah and Sorry you had too, i didnt know you move the Literature *laugh*

Old 12-15-2008, 08:56 AM   #10
zakpat84
Little Hob

In-Game Name: " "
Current Level: around 40+-
zakpat84 is on a distinguished road
nice story but my eyes hurt lol