Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #51
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
It is plain and simple. If you do not like it here and it bothers you that bad then leave. You do not have to stay on this forum to simply bitch and complain about the jobs that the mods are doing or the favortism you think they are showing. If all you are going to do is bitch about getting infracted or bitch about the mods do this or their group does this, then go the fuck away. Or just simply shut the fuck up. In two words - Grow Up.

You don't like it - go away. Nothing is keeping you here except the fact the you like drama and you like being the center of that drama. Hence why one member in particular only comes back to post when there is drama. If it bothers you that bad then do not come back. Your problem is solved.

Since you stay, then it must not bother you that bad and you simply like to stir shit up because you have no fucking life. Your problem, not ours.

It is simply a forum on the internet. You are nothing on the internet. No matter how hard you try. At the end of the day you are simply words that can be deleted. Or if Entropy decides not to pay for this forum anymore you cease to exist. You are nothing.

For those that do not know and want to jump on the band wagon for the one's bitching. This all started because some potentially insulting comments were made and the mods chose to delete them and give infractions.
I do not care who they were made to, they were rude and unnecessary. Shows how much character some people have. And if you want to associate your problems with this forum in the same classification as this problem then that is up to you. But, I would think that you would want to keep your problems a separate issue than the constant nagging of someone who constantly insults other people to get some actual kicks in his life.
lol there goes another moderator telling people to stfu and go away. Nice!. I thought u were leaving anyways lol. I also love how people love to judge others and their "lives". Lol seriously Spirit your "life" must be no more satisfying then Mikey's since you worked so hard to gain popularity on this site. The get a life flame is so used up and played out. Its kinda embarrasing for someone of your supposed age and maturity level to be using it.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 05-17-2009 at 06:22 PM..
Old 05-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #52
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
I used that as an example since 90% of FF is your little group.
Then there is people like me, then there is the nobodys ( sorry no bodys but your just not known )

Complaining is all I can do, seeing I have no powers to change anything, and I cannot change your groups actions, which have been goin on since my registration on fiesta fan. And you all obviously disagree with me so what are u going to do to change that... nothing.

and WOW... you hand me an infraction at this time... and for double posting in the least? thats friggen pathetic...
I Have absolutely no social alegiance, im not in your group (most deffinitely) and i post here often, so what would that make me? and you define anyone who disagrees with you as in a certain social group which is TOTALLY unreliable?

Anyway, since i have no social bias, you can believe me when i say what you did was absolutely mean and out of line.

And she's warned you on multiple occasions of double posting, plus you're a veteran of the forum, so you should know better.

Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
yep...if u seek attention you deserve whatever attention you get lol. Attention whoring is prolly the most annoying thing people do on the internet.

You do realize this whole situation is just an attention whoring attempt, correct?

Mikey could've just stopped posting comments and gotten over all this, but he needed to be dramatic. And it's not attention whoring if you're posting a picture of yourself, it's just trying to talk to a group of people who you consider friendly.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #53
Hyuroi
Crab

In-Game Name: Hyuroi
Current Level: I don't even effing remember
Hyuroi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hyuroi
My god, I'm so tired of these favoritism/mods being unfair accusations.
If you don't like the decision they made, then talk to them about it in a civil way. They're doing what they think is best. Whether or not the comments in question were meant to be offensive, they could've been interpreted as such, and the mods sought to avoid conflict with it. Accept it and move on.

Hyuroi is in love with a fairytale. 8D
Old 05-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #54
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Christ, this is still going on?

Seems to me like if all the 'omgsensorship' claims were true, certain members would be long gone?
Old 05-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #55
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
I Have absolutely no social alegiance, im not in your group (most deffinitely) and i post here often, so what would that make me? and you define anyone who disagrees with you as in a certain social group which is TOTALLY unreliable?

Anyway, since i have no social bias, you can believe me when i say what you did was absolutely mean and out of line.

And she's warned you on multiple occasions of double posting, plus you're a veteran of the forum, so you should know better.

You do realize this whole situation is just an attention whoring attempt, correct?

Mikey could've just stopped posting comments and gotten over all this, but he needed to be dramatic. And it's not attention whoring if you're posting a picture of yourself, it's just trying to talk to a group of people who you consider friendly.

Why do I need attention? Sorry bud hate to break it to you but I get all the attention I need, I don't make a scene on a forum, where I come to escape from rl, to flip the fuck out. Your one of those people that don't belong and you can simply go in that class of others or "rookies" w/e u wanna call it. but as I have said fifty times there is no point in me continuing cause there stubborn views wont change, I just like to put my opinion out, so people who dont think like a fuckin bumble bee can see whatsup.

You obviously missing something in your live if you need to accuse me of trying to create drama, I deal with enough bullshit irl to sit here and listen to some fuckin loser tell me I am the one creating drama.

Your one of the idiots that so blind bud, you do not realize that this issue cannot be approached in the quiet matter, because its happened before. You see there way of dealing with the issue when it is public? delete post hand out there " no no" tickets and tell us to leave the forum. They can't think that maybe what there doing is wrong and that people like me arnt just flaming for the sake of flaming.

Spirit you sound like a god damned broken record, did you not see about my other fifty posts as to why I come here? We don't come here just to listen to your stupid bs stories. People visit for OTHER reasons, and its not your site so you can stfu. Only reason you don't have to listen to my bs is cause your in a place of power and u can tell me what I can and cannot post on this forum. If something doesnt suit a mod its gone, things get a little heated its gone... and stop trying to accuse me of being a fuckin attention whore, why in fuck would I need attention from fuckin people I DO NOT KNOW, and couldnt give a rats ass about? that also live all over the friggen world and I will never meet in my life?

Quote:
Since you stay, then it must not bother you that bad and you simply like to stir shit up because you have no fucking life
BAM you are insulting me you should recieve an infraction.. but heres the thing YOU WONT. A mod just insulted a member and broke quite a few rules... yet you wont recieve no bs infraction, and if you do, it is now just to prove me wrong. Im very happy with my life I lead a great one, and Im glad I have tons of wonderful irl friends and friends on the net, i got a great family, whats so wrong about that eh? Only time I visit is when I just wanna have some fun or im sitting at home with nothing to do. I really hate people like you, you don't even see that what you guys do is wrong.

LMAO nothing eh? Are you trying to make some friggen social status up for everyone spirit? I guess that means your nothing to eh.

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
And that was when Zwivix was still in G____G. So please don't think we get any special treatment. I have also received infractions and I'm sure with a few other members.
I never mentioned anything about GG.

Last edited by MikeyG; 05-17-2009 at 07:17 PM..
Old 05-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #56
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Have you guys even read Blah's post or do you guys just get off on whatever you're posting?

Old 05-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #57
Jikanu
Lizardman

Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
Why do I need attention? Sorry bud hate to break it to you but I get all the attention I need, I don't make a scene on a forum, where I come to escape from rl, to flip the fuck out. Your one of those people that don't belong and you can simply go in that class of others or "rookies" w/e u wanna call it. but as I have said fifty times there is no point in me continuing cause there stubborn views wont change, I just like to put my opinion out, so people who dont think like a fuckin bumble bee can see whatsup.

You obviously missing something in your live if you need to accuse me of trying to create drama, I deal with enough bullshit irl to sit here and listen to some fuckin loser tell me I am the one creating drama.

Your one of the idiots that so blind bud, you do not realize that this issue cannot be approached in the quiet matter, because its happened before. You see there way of dealing with the issue when it is public? delete post hand out there " no no" tickets and tell us to leave the forum. They can't think that maybe what there doing is wrong and that people like me arnt just flaming for the sake of flaming.
1. Give me concrete evidence of favoritism. i havent seen one point where it's been used. Please, if im blind, enlighten me. but if not, stand down and stop making false claims.

2. If you dont want drama, dont create it. im sorry, but formulating some mass conspiracy in which you believe everyone is against you is dramatic.

3. Yes, plenty of things are missing from my life, but i fufill it with creative/constructive/ fun things, not flaming.

4. As ralath said, did you read blah's post at all? you havent been banned, so it's obvious no cover up is going on. You just cant go around insulting people. The mods have to prevent bullying.

5. i have 468 posts, im halfway to premmy, i would hardly say im a rookie at this point.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #58
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Have you guys even read Blah's post or do you guys just get off on whatever you're posting?
I don't think they do. This thread is just a bunch of repeating the same stuff over and over...it's been said but really, if you don't like how this site is run, no one's stopping you from leaving. And I don't mean that directly towards anyone, I'm just using logic. If it makes you unhappy, why would you stay? Bringing up the same "criticism" over and over obviously isn't helping.

There's favoritism, no matter how slight, no matter where you go. But it's from how people act. Obviously if someone is being mean or rude to other members they're not going to be treated as kindly as someone who isn't.

And the claims of certain groups being favored...honestly, I don't really see it. :\

/incoherent
Old 05-17-2009, 07:21 PM   #59
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Because the people that RUN the site are not the only people that use it.
How hard is that for people to get through there friggen thick skulls?

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
Oh just shut up mikey.

Im insulted, shouldnt get get an infraction?

Quote:
2. The community would start to suck. Mods are keeping it as good as they can by closing threads and moderating posts. If we didnt have them doing that, wed be screwed.
And uh... cant really think of a #3... >_<;
LOTS of forums, including ones for games that involve little kids
work just fine with people like me posting what I post, and yes they even have mods!

But yeah, I will stop coming to this site, go have your tea parties people.

Last edited by MikeyG; 05-17-2009 at 07:29 PM..
Old 05-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #60
Jikanu
Lizardman

^no, you asked for an open discussion including flaming. you called me an idiot, so it wouldnt be wise to be hypocritical. :/

No one, however, is asking you to leave. if you dont like it, however, you're free to go.

Last edited by Jikanu; 05-17-2009 at 07:31 PM..
Closed Thread