Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Costume contest?

Quote:
Costume Contest

Introduction:

Who doesn't love to dress up for Halloween? Did you ever wish you could just wear a Halloween costume year-round? Well we certainly feel that way here at Outspark. You should see how some people come into work… *shiver*. And because of this reason, we’re going to have a little costume contest for the most popular Halloween costume.

Summary:
The top Halloween costume purchased by you, the player, will be kept in the cash shop permanently. To top it off, a permanent version will be made and added to the shop as well.
How To Win:
Simply buy your favorite Halloween costume

Times and Locations:
Start: Oct 22
End: Nov 4
*note all times are in PDT or -8GMT*
*locations are subject to change at anytime*

Prize:
The most popular costumes will be kept in the Cash shop on a permanent basis. Along with a permanent versions of the items being added to the shop.
Source

So, ummm..... where are the actual costumes? Cuz, I do not view hats/masks on our heads actual costumes.....

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-22-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Prize:
The most popular costumes will be kept in the Cash shop on a permanent basis. Along with a permanent versions of the items being added to the shop.

wat does the last line mean? I dont get it...

and i couldnt stop laughing when i saw someone with the kebing mask LOL!! and he said "what are u laughing at"... i ran away...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-22-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
I caught bits and pieces of a conversation that Silky was having in Uruga today and it does sound like they are going to be adding some actual costumes. She/he made it sound like they were already in Remi's Rare Finds.... but if they start counting the number of costumes today..... someone needs to tell them there are no costumes in the store.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 10-23-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Prize:

wat does the last line mean? I dont get it...

and i couldnt stop laughing when i saw someone with the kebing mask LOL!! and he said "what are u laughing at"... i ran away...
They are saying that the most popular costume will always be in the cash shop, they aren't going to take it out after the holiday. Also there will be a permanent version along with the 30 day version in the cash shop. Does that make sense?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by rsx-s View Post
They are saying that the most popular costume will always be in the cash shop, they aren't going to take it out after the holiday.

Also there will be a permanent version along with the 30 day version in the cash shop.
I also expect the 30 day item will have a crit bonus where the perm item will not (and of course the perm item will cost more sparkcash).

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhhh

get it now! Thx patches!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-23-2008, 01:02 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

But where are the costumes?

Closed Thread