Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 03:43 AM   #1
aznsoulz
Slime

Current Level: Fighter 56/Mage 23/Cleric 1/Archer 46
Server: Bijou
aznsoulz is on a distinguished road
Starting a cleric and would like info on skill impowerers =)

Im gonna be all end cleric
i know you impowerer heal skill (5 into dmg/cd) and protect (5 into duration) but im not sure what to do next

all posts are welcome =)
Old 12-27-2008, 06:42 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I hope you mean invincible and not protect. Protect lasts for an hour already, so it's pointless to increase the duration.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:43 PM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I don't think they changed anything too drastically.

Yup, 5 into Heal CD and power, recommended points into duration for Invincible, how many is up to you. I love having the max time of invincibility though, saved my bacon a couple of times =)

Rejuvenation is almost unneccessary due to the new (lol, new...) godliness of Heal but it's up to you. Might think about points into Heal's SP-consumption too.

5 points into Bash power is a must and optionally into its CD or SP- consumption. Your only hard-hitting skill. Decide beforehand whether you want to invest in Quicken's CD ( I personally think it's worth it) which cancels cooldown for one skill and also if points in your AOE- Heal, Recover would be worth it. The AOE regeneration is useless imo.

If anything's outdated, speak up lol, and good luck on your full-END Cleric.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
aznsoulz
Slime

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
I hope you mean invincible and not protect. Protect lasts for an hour already, so it's pointless to increase the duration.
hahaha yes i mean invincible
Old 12-27-2008, 05:54 PM   #5
aznsoulz
Slime

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
I don't think they changed anything too drastically.

Yup, 5 into Heal CD and power, recommended points into duration for Invincible, how many is up to you. I love having the max time of invincibility though, saved my bacon a couple of times =)

Rejuvenation is almost unneccessary due to the new (lol, new...) godliness of Heal but it's up to you. Might think about points into Heal's SP-consumption too.

5 points into Bash power is a must and optionally into its CD or SP- consumption. Your only hard-hitting skill. Decide beforehand whether you want to invest in Quicken's CD ( I personally think it's worth it) which cancels cooldown for one skill and also if points in your AOE- Heal, Recover would be worth it. The AOE regeneration is useless imo.

If anything's outdated, speak up lol, and good luck on your full-END Cleric.
ok thank you =)
Closed Thread