Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-14-2008, 06:00 AM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

I only did that once. My mom came in "Are you not going to school???", and I just thought "Huh?... Oh Sh--!" But it was Friday.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:12 AM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeap, I've definitely have done the school thing. XD Both trying to get there when it's a day off and waking up 5 minutes before it started.

Of course for the latter I said... "Yeah, I'm... just gonna go back to sleep."
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:23 AM   #13
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Haha, I guess most of us have.

I just remembered back in elementary school, there was no school one day for some reason (probably a holiday), and I guess I forgot... My brother remembered. but I didn't remember hearing/reading anything about so I walked there anyway. It wasn't far, and when I got there I kind of went "Oh... Yay!"

Oh! One time I went to sleep after school, and I woke around 7 pm* and freaked out that I was late until I realized it was dark. Guess I was still sleepy so wasn't really thinking straight.

*my clock shows am/pm with a dot. No dot means AM, a dot means PM.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:25 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Pritcher made me laugh out loud

At home we hv a habit where when u're done with ur plates and cultery after a meal, you bring it back to the kitchen..

once i walked into the bathroom with my forks and plates and i stood there for a sec going "huh? this isnt right"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:26 AM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
once i walked into the bathroom with my forks and plates and i stood there for a sec going "huh? this isnt right"
I've done that before too, LOL. I blame the fact that the bathroom is situated near our kitchen!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:29 AM   #16
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Once I was hanging out with a group of my friends in front of a tapioca cafe. We were waiting for my friend and her bf to come by in his new lancer. So we were outside and this lancer pulls up and was slowly driving by, and I thought it was them. So I jumped onto the hood of the car making it look like they hit me. Then I looked inside realizing it wasn't them but a chinese family. Their face's were epic. The girls in the back were screaming, as well as the mother in the passenger seat while the father had an omgwtf look on his face. I got off the car and ran down the street and all my friends took off in different directions laughing their asses off. Now that was epic
iDerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:29 AM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
who was the one that picked up a remote control trying to turn the volume up but it kept going down instead?

turned out that person held the remote control the wrong way (up side down) and surprisingly it still worked! HAHAHA

was that Blah or our dad?

Edit: LOL @ iDerrick!! HAHAHA

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:31 AM   #18
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
Once I was hanging out with a group of my friends in front of a tapioca cafe. We were waiting for my friend and her bf to come by in his new lancer. So we were outside and this lancer pulls up and was slowly driving by, and I thought it was them. So I jumped onto the hood of the car making it look like they hit me. Then I looked inside realizing it wasn't them but a chinese family. Their face's were epic. The girls in the back were screaming, as well as the mother in the passenger seat while the father had an omgwtf look on his face. I got off the car and ran down the street and all my friends took off in different directions laughing their asses off. Now that was epic
LOLOL gosh you're wild.

who was the one that picked up a remote control trying to turn the volume up but it kept going down instead?

turned out that person held the remote control the wrong way (up side down) and surprisingly it still worked! HAHAHA

Edit: LOL @ iDerrick!! HAHAHA
That was dad, ROFL.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:46 AM   #19
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher

LMAO! My mother did that same thing just the other day except she was trying to turn it down and it went up. That was too funny.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:53 AM   #20
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
xD @ iDerrick

Reminds me of things my friends told me and things I've seen other people do.

One of my friends mistook someone's car for her mom's so she open the door and went in before rushing back out when she saw two strangers looking at her.

One lady tried to get into our car once as it looks exactly like hers... But her car was on the other side of the parking lot. o_O My dad also once did the same mistake only that time our car was right next to the other one.

@ the remote stories: xD I think I have remote stories too... But don't remember. o.o

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote