Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Question for the ladies here o:

Anyone know any good birth controls?

I know there's a crapload out there x.x And I'll be needing to go on it soon, its for health issues

I don't want shots or the kind where you have to stick something up your... yeah.

I know my doctor will probably know whats best for me, but they don't always... and I know some girls go through birth control like socks.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
The best thing to do is see what your doctor suggests, to find out what exactly he/she is putting you on.

Some work better to help control menstrual cramps and other ailments, while some help to regulate you, while others help to eliviate hormonal issues.

Honestly, your doctor, knowing your medical problems, should describe you the best one. However, pay attention to little things that might be happening to your body and mind. By that, I mean, like breaking out in rashes, irritability, mood swings, things like that and let your doctor know about them.

I know you don't smoke, but just a warning out there for anyone reading, birth control increases your blood pressure, smoking also increases your blood pressure, the combination of these two combined, make your chances of having a stroke or heart attack increase, even in teenage girls.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
My blood pressure is actually surprisingly perfect o:
Old 04-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
It might increase after you go on the pill. But, it should not be to a dangerous level.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 04-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
What's wrong with condoms?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Nothing. However, birth control pills are used for more than jusr preventing pregnancy.

They can help to control severe cramps, bloating, hormonal imbalances.

Some girls get violently sick, like throwing up and cramping so bad all they can do is curl up in a ball and cry.

some girls will have a period 3 times a month for just 1 or 2 days each time, while others might have 1 every 4 months. Neither of these are medically safe.

There are birth control pills that help to resolve a lot of these issues.

Birth control is not just birth control anymore and condoms will not help in any of these cases.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

...Right.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Bela has wondered into a place he shouldn't have perhaps? Lol

I used to be on the pills cause I have severe cramps which rendered me completely useless. One of the leading causes of skipped school and work.

I think you can try one type for like 3 months and see how it is. If it isn't working then you can try something else. I know my sister had to do that cause the first one made her sick.

Now if only I could remember the names. I believe what she ended up using was aleese...? Al--- sth... doh.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I need them for my menstrual cycle, and weight loss(hormones and what not).

My cycles are irregular and far apart. And I don't see how birth control could help me with weight loss. I thought they actually make girls gain weight.

Sorry if this is TMI for some people, but if thats the case, just don't read ;p
Old 04-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeah, some pills do have that side effects of gaining weight.

Might control that craving for chocolate before the cycle starts... well I get that craving anyway and I usually don't eat chocolate. Hormones are a very weird thing.
Closed Thread