Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 02:52 AM   #1
Dezza
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Dezza
Current Level: 55/Archer, 35/Cleric, 15/Mage
Server: Bijou [EU]
Dezza will become famous soon enough
Not impressed with KQ / Outspark

I made the grave error of going into a KQ with my inventory nearly full. By the end of the KQ, it was full.

I was not too fussed about not getting a prize (it's normally just elrue/lix/pots), but for some reason I didn't get the 3000-odd experience that was the whole point of doing the KQ.

I've been outsparked.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:53 AM   #2
A_Forever
:w

Thats weird o.o && unfair.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:56 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Thats your own smooth move =/ Up to you to think ahead. I've never had that problem. I wouldn't say you got "outspark'd" because it might not be a bug.

Last edited by Yosei; 03-25-2008 at 03:01 AM..
Old 03-25-2008, 02:56 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yes that has always been the case.... if u dont hv space for inventory then u dont hv the rewards including EXP...

yeah i dont see how that works....

MAYBE its a bug! might need someone who has playe a foreign version of Fiesta to tell us if it's Outspark or its the way the game is designed...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-25-2008, 02:58 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
They're probably linked somehow.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:12 AM   #6
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Well, I've always gotten the exp when I open the treasure chest. So that means that the treasure chest includes the items and the exp, or at least the big chunk of it.

And yeah, like Yosei said, while I can sympathize with you (I've come into a KQ with a full inv and got no exp or items), it's actually your own fault that you didn't remove the items before you went KQing.

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-25-2008, 03:13 AM   #7
A_Forever

They didn't know you couldn't get the exp with a full inv. So, yeahh :x
Old 03-25-2008, 03:14 AM   #8
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I get the EXP before opening the case... O__O
Old 03-25-2008, 03:15 AM   #9
A_Forever

Me too =\ Ah well. Its not like Dezza can get the exp now anyway.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:15 AM   #10
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
@Enraya: You get the exp after you open the box? Really? o_o I always thought it was when the Success pops up...

I guess they should mention that somewhere if it is suppose to be like that, since most people figure you would get the exp anyway if they didn't know about the full inventory thing before.

When Hessah first told me about it, I guess it was like that since it's part of the reward... And, honestly, I was incredibly happy when she told me, made completing one KQ quest a little easier...

In any case, I never had a problem with it cause every time that has happened to me, I did it on purpose... Except once, but I just dropped an ore or something before the boss was killed.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Closed Thread