Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
HA! (Best spider kq ever..)

So you all know how spider KQ goes, mages AOE everything in sight until the very end, and then we all drop like flies (because of the crazy lag) but we all use our hearts to pop up right in time to get the reward XD

Well, last night, all of that changed

We had a great group, and I dunno what it was about it, but when GS came, we just owned it. Didn't have to run it, didn't have to run mobs, just stood in one place, (no mob control!) and pounded the thing. Even I (a lvl 62 cleric) stood there and hit it (surronded by a crazy amount of tiny spiders) . The fighters must have had all the aggro or something, but I dunno how the mobs didn't kill them.
I lagged so badly though, everyone was shouting that we won minutes before my comp caught up and said "success" XD But we beat GS in what must have been record time.

The best part though, is I got the GS kill And when I turned in that quest, I leveled to 63! Hahaha

It was fun

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Old 03-26-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Grats! Not really often you'd find fighters that does their jobs and keep aggro eh.. of course the clerics prob also did a good job to keep people alive xD aha
Old 03-27-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Kaini View Post
So you all know how spider KQ goes, mages AOE everything in sight until the very end, and then we all drop like flies (because of the crazy lag) but we all use our hearts to pop up right in time to get the reward XD

Well, last night, all of that changed

We had a great group, and I dunno what it was about it, but when GS came, we just owned it. Didn't have to run it, didn't have to run mobs, just stood in one place, (no mob control!) and pounded the thing. Even I (a lvl 62 cleric) stood there and hit it (surronded by a crazy amount of tiny spiders) . The fighters must have had all the aggro or something, but I dunno how the mobs didn't kill them.
I lagged so badly though, everyone was shouting that we won minutes before my comp caught up and said "success" XD But we beat GS in what must have been record time.

The best part though, is I got the GS kill And when I turned in that quest, I leveled to 63! Hahaha

It was fun
The problem with Great Spider is if you kill it too fast what happens is the mobs will keep spawning even after its died and the KQ wont end until all the mobs its meant to spawn has spawned.

Take this video for example

We had to wait quite some time before the success message appeared as we had killed it way too fast.

But CG and nice work
Old 03-27-2010, 12:04 AM   #4
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
:O

That may have happened, but I was too lagged to notice XD I never died though I guess we're lucky to have had it go so well

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Old 04-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
pigspark
Baby Werebear

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Ultimious, Soul_Aimer
Current Level: 51
Server: apoline
pigspark is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pigspark Send a message via Yahoo to pigspark
thats soo cool

Closed Thread