Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-16-2016, 12:18 PM   #21
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice

Same here. I did care about the game at some point, but now this site is basically a link to dumb 15+ year old me. I go on occasional nostalgia trips. Even though life is good for me now, I had more of a sense of wonder back then. /sadfrogmeme

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 06:11 PM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I have this weird attachment to this site. It's like a constant... even if the forums are dead. I'll be sad the day I go to log in and the site is gone for good (if that day comes, please give us a heads up, Entropy!)

I also hope maybe one day there will be a game that a lot of us just happen to be playing and can maybe come together to do something :>

Last edited by Yosei; 11-16-2016 at 06:17 PM..
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #23
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Overwatch?? XD XD

<-- playing that now

The problem now is more timezones T_T while I was at uni I could play with you guys more often but now that I'm not it's hard!
Old 12-03-2016, 03:51 PM   #24
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
Same here. I did care about the game at some point, but now this site is basically a link to dumb 15+ year old me. I go on occasional nostalgia trips. Even though life is good for me now, I had more of a sense of wonder back then. /sadfrogmeme
LOL!! So true.

Edit: true for me* not for you HAHA
Old 12-03-2016, 04:47 PM   #25
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
But you're the same :^)
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #26
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Meanie
Old 12-11-2016, 03:35 PM   #27
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I never really gave a shit about this game to be honest; and truth be told I'm likely one of the oldest, yet least active, members of this site.

Honestly, the only reason I even bothered to keep playing the game back in the day was because of this site and back then I was using it as a way to test out and learn certain things like Flash and Premier and After Effects.

That said, even though I haven't played the game in years, I do still check in here every so often; 'cuz I have a soft spot for you guys. You all have a spot in my heart no matter what. Well you older guys n gals anyway. Yeah that's right I said older... even you young bucks are probably closing on thirty now.

For serious though, this site is most likely the best tether I have to those years. I can't remember back that far very well because I've abused my mind and body and I never kept any kind of journal or anything like that. This site is literally the best record I have of what I was doing nearly a decade or so ago.

Thanks for keeping it alive Ent.
I feel exactly the same. About this forum. It's No.2 on my browser shortcut even though I barely come here anymore. It's a lot harder to find time now as a mummy

There's so much of our history on here.. I wish I could back it all up and save a copy myself!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:07 PM   #28
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Instead of reading your son bedtime story books you can read him FF posts
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:57 AM   #29
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Gather round kids, and hear all about the FF +rep wars of 2008.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:39 PM   #30
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Overwatch?? XD XD

<-- playing that now

The problem now is more timezones T_T while I was at uni I could play with you guys more often but now that I'm not it's hard!
Welp. It was nice knowing you.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote