Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:13 AM   #21
Draven_25
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Draven_Ryder
Current Level: 29
Server: Bijou
Draven_25 is on a distinguished road

Draven_Ryder is up and running again.. Thanks so much guys..

and my girlfriends cleric wasnt showing up as existing but she is back now..
Draven_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #22
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
good to know ^^

how did you fix it by the way?

-------------------------------------------------
lamchopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:11 AM   #23
In_Dying_Days
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: I
Current Level: Quit
Server: Fiesta
In_Dying_Days is on a distinguished road
I've done everything in this thread and it still doesn't work for me!
In_Dying_Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:28 AM   #24
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
I'm really not an expert but please check the following (if you've already done any one of the steps, please ignore it):

- Do you have .NET framework v2? Go to Control Panel, fire up Add or Remove Programs, and look for Microsoft .NET framework 2 (possibly with Service Pack 1, too). If you can't find it, you don't have it and will have to download it here.

- Check your firewall settings. Make sure that Fiesta is not blocked. A majority (if not all) of newer firewalls have HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention System) which basically monitors and blocks suspicious activities running native in the system. Depending on the interface of your firewall, you might have accidentally instructed it to block Fiesta.

- Head over to Outspark and download the latest installer: link. You will need to sign in with your Outspark account (it's the one you use to log in the game to play) to download the file.

- Remove your current version of Fiesta. Don't forget to remove the Launcher also. Browse to C:\Programs\Outspark, you'll see two folders Fiesta and Launcher. In each of the folders, you will see a file named uninstall. Double click on them to remove both Fiesta and Launcher.

- Install the latest version (you just downloaded it before).

- Let it update. After each update, if it takes more than 10 seconds to show up, manually start it from the Start menu as you would normally. You may have to do this a few times until it says "Your version of this game is up-to-date". Note that the launcher has a quite different interface (not vastly different), if you can see it, you can log in normally.

- If, when you quit the game and restart the launcher and see the old interface (lwhich is what happened to me and it would not let me log in the servers), patch the launcher manually.

> Download the manual patch here and save it to Desktop for convenience.
> Run the file. When it asks where to install, change the install Location to Desktop.
> After it's done, open the folder on Desktop (which would be Outspark\Launcher) and copy the content in Launcher folder to C:\Program Files\Outspark\Launcher.
> When prompted "Do you want to replace the exisitng files...", select "Replace All".
> When everything is finsihed, try to start the launcher normally.

- If it doesn't work still, you might want to have a look at this. I think this is the solution for "Outspark needs 2 arguments" error, previously posted by Dynamics.

- If all of these fail, contact Outspark Support.

Originally Posted by CSR_Joker
If you are still having issues updating your Outspark Launcher, please send an email to support@outspark.com with the following information.

1) Your complete computer specifications including your Operating System, Video Card, RAM, and CPU
2) Your Internet Connection speed
3) A screenshot if possible of the error message
4) A short list of all the background programs running. This includes anti-virus software, anti-spyware, anti-hacks etc.
5) Your Outspark.exe log file attached to the email

By default, this file is located at

C:Program FilesOutsparkLauncheroutspark.exe

If you for some reason are unable to obtain any of these details, just provide us with partial information if you can. Your information will help us locate the problem and solve the issue faster.

P.S.:

- If you're using Windows Vista, you will need to perform most of the above actions with Administrative Privilege (to run uninstall, for example, the simplest way is to right click on the file and select "Run as Administrator").

- If you have more than one partition on your drive, that's good. If you have a massive hard drive, considering partitioning it. Save a partition for programs and install Fiesta there. Since Fiesta is still a beta release, it should not stay in C:\Program Files because if something goes wrong, your Windows files will be affected. In short, it's better to keep third party programs on a dedicated partition. This is true also for any programs that are not from Microsoft. Some applications don't do well with some others and if this conflict happens on your Windows drive (usually C), you're asking for troubles. For things such as alpha and beta releases in particular, it's strongly recommended that you keep them away from the Windows partition (normally lettered C).

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited by lamchopz; 09-02-2008 at 04:08 PM..
lamchopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #25
BlueBerry1
Imp

In-Game Name: BlueBerry1
Current Level: 5x
Server: Apoline ~ i love the dramma. Its amazing!
BlueBerry1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the help ^__^ ive been having alot of problems since the latest patch it says server errors 104 and dsconnected from the world server.

un.......but now it says the system cannnot find the file specfied T.T

Last edited by BlueBerry1; 09-06-2008 at 06:00 PM..
BlueBerry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:30 PM   #26
Imp

Guest is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know how to fix this error "error reading setup initialization file"?

It happens when i try to INSTALL the latest version after downloading it for 4 hours @.@
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #27
Chanty
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Chanty, Chantallie, Nafnaf, sagrapw_biggerman
Current Level: 68,39,33, 21
Server: TEVA <3
Chanty is on a distinguished road
well i have a problem 2 with the graphics since hte new patch i re-installed the game but it still doesnt work i'll try to get a screenshot with this message :Pmy fiesta bugg.JPG anyone know what to do??

bye
Old 11-13-2008, 03:31 AM   #28
Stuffinmuffins
Slime

Stuffinmuffins is on a distinguished road
Hm..when I have reinstalled like..10 times from there and nothing fixed my problem...Im so confuzzled! It says I don't have the latest Sharp Updater or whatever. Ugh.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:58 PM   #29
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Updated the link with the 12-16-08 patch. If you are having issues, please use the link in the first post.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #30
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Updated link in OP with the latest manual Patch.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote