Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Idiot Mages

I'm not here to blast the entire mage class, just a few idiots running around Uruga lately. The first incident happened after the server meltdown a few weeks ago. I got in as soon as it came back to life and got to the prime King Mushroom spot around the campfire. I had it all to myself for about an hour and had just pulled in a group of 6 mushies and a few Orc Hunters for the hell of it when I get spammed to join a party. I decline, and the next thing I know, I'm in the middle of a frost nova, everything is dead, and the 3 spores that dropped were picked up by this KSing mage. I give a WTF?, and get another party request, which I turned down, shouted to avoid partying the KSing mage, and moved down the road. A little revenge was had - she still was shouting to find a party 45 minutes later.
The second incident was a few days ago. I was killing pinkies for a quest and pixies because I wanted the mats, and had been spawn killing the same pinky for about an hour when 2 identical mage freaks come up and start KSing the pinky I was on. Never mind that there are 5 or 6 other pinkies around the area - they wanted the one I was working (yes, I know, you can't claim an area, but if the damn thing is shooting me, I'm going to kill it). Then to top it all off, the little jerkwad told me to stop KSing his pinky. It was hard to not put my fist through the computer and ring his scrawny little neck.
Long story short - if you see me on Teva and I refuse a party, I'm probably working a quest needing drops. If you wait til I finish the mob I'm working and ask nicely instead of just spamming while I'm trying to kill something, I might just join you.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 AM   #2
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Server: Teva
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
It isn't just mages just act like this, it's any class. Although when a cleric tries to ks by hacking away at one mob it's kinda funny. And unfortunately, people never stop acting like this...
Old 04-15-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Kaidela View Post
It isn't just mages just act like this, it's any class. Although when a cleric tries to ks by hacking away at one mob it's kinda funny. And unfortunately, people never stop acting like this...
LMAO.

Yeah, I love it how people KS and then ask you for party. Sif I'm gonna party someone like you!

I get annoyed at some archers. During the short 150% exp increase due to downtime, I hurried off to a small abyss room with T3 scrolls. I would be able to grab the mobs in this real small room and kill them, then I'd have to shroom and wait for them to spawn (all the main rooms were taken, so I couldn't work in those).

Anyway, this archer kited throughout the map and I saw him pass 2 times. I was always wary when he passed my room because I was afraid he would kite my mobs. But the two times he passed, I was waiting for spawn.

Third time round, as he was running through, all the mobs spawned. I got out of my shroom to collect them, when he AoE'd the whole freaking room!

I already had a small number of mobs and I already had to wait for spawn! He can kite all he want and he can kite all the mobs in the corridors and other small room all he wants. But you gotta leave some mobs for me, especially when I was already there camping for mobs! He doesn't seem me nova-ing his mobs when he passes, does he? I actually AVOID standing near his train so my nova won't accidentally hit them.

I said "would you not?" but he just ignored me.

Next time I see him kiting a train in abyss, I'm gonna purge his ass and fear him so he can run back into the mobs and die. I may also try and cast a nova in front of him if I could so he doesn't get to run fast enough.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
It has been confirmed that if you are in a party for quest drops with others that need the drops they fall more often.

Blaaaahs if the individual is doing that when I’m on Whisper me and I’ll devastate him than you Can Nova and all the mobs will take care of the rest.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-16-2009, 12:43 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely hated KSers as a cleric.. If I had 5 orcs on me and I didnt say "help" THEN DON'T TOUCH MY MOBS... it's so freakin' hard to pull mobs as a cleric.. it takes us long enough to kill anything... we don't need to be people's meat shield at the same time..

And yes.. a party invite without a word is annoying.. I never party those... (though I rarely party randoms anyway! XD)

But you'd think 5 party rejects say something already?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-16-2009, 04:18 AM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I see it annoying when a cleric runs in the middle of a spawn area especially for spores and wont let me pick up a few mobs...its not like your gonna take them all...I would have accepted the party invite. If im doing a quest if they party me its probably cause they got the same quest, so better help both of us.

@Blaah: ya its pretty tempting to not take the mobs. Ive done it a few times...dont worry theyll die enough times and learn. Or talk to their GM about it.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 04-16-2009, 04:44 AM   #7
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
LMAO.

Yeah, I love it how people KS and then ask you for party. Sif I'm gonna party someone like you!

I get annoyed at some archers. During the short 150% exp increase due to downtime, I hurried off to a small abyss room with T3 scrolls. I would be able to grab the mobs in this real small room and kill them, then I'd have to shroom and wait for them to spawn (all the main rooms were taken, so I couldn't work in those).

Anyway, this archer kited throughout the map and I saw him pass 2 times. I was always wary when he passed my room because I was afraid he would kite my mobs. But the two times he passed, I was waiting for spawn.

Third time round, as he was running through, all the mobs spawned. I got out of my shroom to collect them, when he AoE'd the whole freaking room!

I already had a small number of mobs and I already had to wait for spawn! He can kite all he want and he can kite all the mobs in the corridors and other small room all he wants. But you gotta leave some mobs for me, especially when I was already there camping for mobs! He doesn't seem me nova-ing his mobs when he passes, does he? I actually AVOID standing near his train so my nova won't accidentally hit them.

I said "would you not?" but he just ignored me.

Next time I see him kiting a train in abyss, I'm gonna purge his ass and fear him so he can run back into the mobs and die. I may also try and cast a nova in front of him if I could so he doesn't get to run fast enough.
lol Blaaaaahs ^^

Sometimes when I (try to) grind in the abyss archers come along, and take the mobs D: I can't really do anything cause im like 10 lvls lower D<

Thanks Loveless :3
Old 04-16-2009, 06:38 AM   #8
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
I see it annoying when a cleric runs in the middle of a spawn area especially for spores and wont let me pick up a few mobs...its not like your gonna take them all...I would have accepted the party invite. If im doing a quest if they party me its probably cause they got the same quest, so better help both of us.
Sorry you see it that way. It was after a Outspark site meltdown and I was working an area alone for an hour. Since I was in the middle of a group of 7 or 8 mobs that I could easily handle, there was no reason to accept a party invite until I finished up and could see who was inviting me. The mage in question had no right to blast the mobs, since they were only attacking me. I have had experiences where following a kiting archer I have gotten few of the drops because I have been too busy trying to keep the archers ass alive, so if the quest involves drops, I go solo. And with you playing a fighter and an archer, I doubt a cleric running into a spawn area could keep agro away from you so that you couldn't get 'a few mobs'.

Old 04-16-2009, 12:35 PM   #9
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by Kenryuu View Post
Sometimes when I (try to) grind in the abyss archers come along, and take the mobs D: I can't really do anything cause im like 10 lvls lower D<

x.x I love the class archer but I hate archers that do that. If I'm kiting in an area I try to avoid where people are training so I dont steal the mobs in the area they're at or the ones they're fighting. And If I do on accident I apologize like I should

Lol a fighter tried to KS meone time when doing my spore quest xD kept stealing all my mobs I had since I can aoe though I left some for him.. and after a few times I got irritated and aoed the mobs he stole from me ._. I cant stand ksers... really bad at lower lvls and just plain annoying at higher lvls.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #10
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Just saying hate clerics or fighters that after me soloing an area come in and take all the mobs...just cause you cant pull from a distance doesnt mean you have to take them all.

But ya in your situation the mage was messed up.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Closed Thread