Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #11
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold

This is why 9x KQ is the best. The whole reason people join is to get xp from the spawns. You can get a max of 5% from actually doing the KQ and almost nothing for reward.

Better of all the final boss must be kited to the initial spawn point as it spawns lv100 mobs. Lol no way to leech it.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 05-29-2009, 10:44 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Isuma View Post
Lmao, I remember a few times we ran mobs back to the spawn point then a few of us got reported by the leechers of all people xD Some 24 hour suspensions here and there but right after I got back we'd create a little guild and cause some disturbance >_>
What?! Got got banned by the leechers? Are you serious! I know someone that tried to pull mobs to kill the leechers but Mara died before they could get rid of the hearts of the leechers so it didnt help..

Shouldnt it be the other way around that you report THEM and THEY get banned?

Originally Posted by ThievingSix View Post
Probably damage done in a ratio with your level. And clerics maybe HP healed in a ratio to your level. Just an idea, you could probably put a lot of thought and effort into it.
That would be too hard, leechers generally stay at spawn point so just spawn a marlone there.. maybe programme it to patrol the map! so they cant hide!

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
This is why 9x KQ is the best. The whole reason people join is to get xp from the spawns. You can get a max of 5% from actually doing the KQ and almost nothing for reward.

Better of all the final boss must be kited to the initial spawn point as it spawns lv100 mobs. Lol no way to leech it.
maybe KKP should be a circled map where we end up fighting KKP where we started.....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #13
PlatnumLitening
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: PlatnumLitening/BenIsFail
Current Level: 8x/6x
Server: Bijou
PlatnumLitening is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PlatnumLitening Send a message via MSN to PlatnumLitening
hehe i think not only a marlone should spawn, cuz sometimes it's strong people who leech. maybe each time a boss is killed, that boss should respawn at the entrance point of the kq... including KKP and Phinofly xD

(ofc this only applies to KKP. haha... would be funny if a KKP and phinofly spawned at the top of like a gold hill kq =P)

[i miss the pull of your heart...]

Last edited by PlatnumLitening; 06-02-2009 at 09:27 PM..
Old 06-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #14
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
Gamigo gained in a patch a anti leech system were you have to kill 10 monsters each kq either solo or in a party, althought it kinda didn't make sense in KKP or MD as you ran past so many mobs and just got boss' it only - about 8 kills :P
Old 06-02-2009, 11:50 PM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
That's an interesting system... at least the leechers have to walk the course...

had a leecher in my party yesterday... he helped play all the mobs until KKP where he shroomed at the back.. someone pulled mara and marlone onto them and MWAHAHAHHA no rewards and exp for him!!!!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-03-2009, 03:05 AM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by _JunShyr_*FTW* View Post
Gamigo gained in a patch a anti leech system were you have to kill 10 monsters each kq either solo or in a party, althought it kinda didn't make sense in KKP or MD as you ran past so many mobs and just got boss' it only - about 8 kills :P
Hey that's pretty cool.

But what's considered as "kill"? Say if you whacked MD once to do a teeny bit of damage, but didn't do anything after, is that still counted as "kill" or "participating" in killing?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:02 AM   #17
Ronclue
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Bomkie
Current Level: 23
Server: Bijou
Ronclue is on a distinguished road
What if player "A" was a high lvl cleric in a kq, while cleric "B" was a mid range lvl.
player A would had his heal's cooldown time empowered so he can spam heals. Player A was getting all the heals done
Player B was ****TRYING**** his BEST to get SOmE heals. At the end, Player B gets a crappy reward for trying his BEST?
Old 06-05-2009, 04:37 AM   #18
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Originally Posted by Ronclue View Post
What if player "A" was a high lvl cleric in a kq, while cleric "B" was a mid range lvl.
player A would had his heal's cooldown time empowered so he can spam heals. Player A was getting all the heals done
Player B was ****TRYING**** his BEST to get SOmE heals. At the end, Player B gets a crappy reward for trying his BEST?
Like I said it should be done in a ratio to your level.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 06-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #19
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
I geuss it some thing along the strongest wins.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #20
Yasumi
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Yasumi, Byoki, Sawbones
Yasumi is on a distinguished road
A long rant, but I realy HATE leechers
I like Hessa's suggestion: "They need to spawn a marlone at spawn point after mara is killed" But then leechers would come to expect it and just move to a "safe" leech spot shortly after zoneing in.

I've been lucky in KKP so far, haven't noticed any leechers. Except maybe the occasional auto follower, but even those I've noticed seem to "wake up" and help at most fights. It is understandable that sometimes people need to go to the bathroom or answer the phone, etc during a KQ. Doesn't bother me if it's for a short time usually.

I remember one guy in MD KQ I noticed following my archer. So I ran in close to MD and back out to put him just inside it's aoe radius when he didn't respond to my wisper after a couple min. (^_^)

I also have a couple low level alts. (now with accademies even play my other accounts storage and vendor alts to get my guild a buff) I have noticed a rash of leeching in king slime, mara and gold hill these days. The first 2 I hate to do much about them because then I'm not helping the group much either. But in gold hill I often stick around and lead things to kill them. Many people aren't aware that the key can be found in ANY ore. So I mine away at the leftover ores at the start and first level for a bit to make sure the leeches stay dead. I have seen some that must have checed their status and moved when they saw the monster next to them, then went back AFK because leading another to where they moved killed them easily. So far no one has treatened to ban me for it, although 1 person got mad at me once and said "I saw what you did, you'd better hope I never catch you in PVP."
She must have heard the monster beating on her as she killed it and moved. But she didn't show up to fight the boss either. Just yelled at me in wisper a bit. (if yelling in wisper is possible (^_^) ) Till I told her to stop leeching and she'd live longer.

Sorry for the long rant, but leechers really bug me. If I see blatent leeching I often write their name down. @ times and they get added to my s--t list of people I try to avoid, kick first from parties in favor of someone else or do not heal or buff. And as my cleric has been doing a lot of Robo KQ's lately I see some of those leeches on my list from Mara nd Gold hill these days. Guess who gets passed by a lot for rev's during the run? (^_^) Even had one of them, a cleric, get all upset with me for reving a mage next to him. He was still dead at the end of KQ and continued ranting at me till I blocked him. (maybe even after)

Last edited by Yasumi; 06-11-2009 at 10:53 AM..
Closed Thread