Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 05:16 AM   #1
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Cabal

Yeah, I am going to try this new game, seems really cool in the UK version ;D, do any of you want to play with me?

Thanks Loveless!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:33 AM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by viasta View Post
Yeah, I am going to try this new game, seems really cool in the UK version ;D, do any of you want to play with me?
I was thinking about playing it again...
Old 02-27-2008, 05:39 AM   #3
viasta

viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Is there any gold bots and bots and freaking annoying kids that whisper you to beg for money?

Thanks Loveless!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:44 AM   #4
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Not that I remember.

But it was quest, grind, quest, grind, so on. Seemed kinda repeditive. Not as
much as AoE grinding in Fiesta, though.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:50 AM   #5
viasta

eh, sounds like all MMORPGs
Is it PvP? As in PK On and kill who ever I want?

Thanks Loveless!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:16 AM   #6
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
I'm playing it atm, not the euro version though. I'm playing the american version.

And yes, its pk anyone you want, whenever you want.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:19 AM   #7
viasta

Ok, I am playing then, I love killing people, even when I don't know their levels lol

Thanks Loveless!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Its a great game with no bots but my computer can't really handle it too well. But that PK feature isn't all that great because people can kill you at any time and at any place with no warning at all either. Like once, I was slaying some mobs and out of the blue this guy runs up and stabs me. I fall over dead and he just runs off like nothing ever happened. I was incredibly annoyed at that but I got over it and laughed about it when I told my brother.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:44 PM   #9
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Are you sure it's always on PvP? I've been playing only for a couple days now, but I'm pretty sure I remember a little box coming up when someone wanted to duel with me and I declined since I was in the middle of something. Unless the dueling thing is separate, does it become faction based later on or something?

Either way I've been enjoying Cabal quite a bit so far, but I'm on the American version so I guess I'm not playing with ya. It has xtrap (which has never given me any problems before) and I did notice a few gold site spammers in towns, but not even close to Fiesta's level and they only seem to be on the trading and training sections of the servers. If you play on one of the lower ones there aren't any. I don't think I've seen any fighting bots, but maybe I just didn't notice.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 02-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #10
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Yeah, what servers do you guys play on? You can find me on Mercury Channel 15..
Closed Thread