Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 12:18 AM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

Doesn't really, unless the ones on the end can't see all the other hats. And if that's the case...I do think it'd be unsolvable.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:19 AM   #12
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
ITs not the third hat is blue....
Old 07-25-2008, 12:23 AM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok....one day a king had a beautiful daughter who he wanted to get married, but he needed to find her a man. SO, he sends out his soldiers to tell everyone in the kingdom that every single man should come to the castle tomorrow. And when they are there, all they must do is answer a single question, and if they get it right, then they can marry the princess. So the next day, every single guy in the kingdom is there.. and the king declares that he will take groups of 5 men at a time, and put them to a test. He takes five men and makes them stand in a straight line...then he tells them to close thier eyes. Each man does so. After that, the king places something on each of their heads, and says, "i have put a hat on each of your heads. There are five of you, and i have taken 3 red hats, and 2 black hats, and mixed them up, and put them on your head. Here are the rules, when i say to open your eyes, you do so. you can not talk to eachother at all. Also, you can not look behind yourself, and you can not step out of the line. U also can’t touch your hat, take it off, or even glance in an upward direction. If you can tell me what color hat you are wearing, then u can marry my daughter, but if u guess, and you are wrong, you will have your head chopped off. Now, open your eyes”. After several minutes went by, finally the fourth man speaks up and says, “Your kingship…I KNOW what color hat I have on, I am certain” And he guessed, and he was correct. He got to marry the princess and lived happily ever after. Here’s the riddle- what color hat was he wearing, and HOW did he know.
This one the one that i've heard before... -now gotta rework the answer-

(and i changed the hat colour to red and black, so we cant get confused if someone try to answer the other riddle)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-25-2008, 12:50 AM   #14
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
ITs not the third hat is blue....
We realize this (and have our answers ninja-text'd so others can guess). I was speaking about Hessah's case of sitting in a row and whether they could see each other's hats or not.

Edit: Upon reading Hessah's riddle, we know the exact number of each colored hat, making it solvable.

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 07-25-2008 at 12:57 AM..
Old 07-25-2008, 01:27 AM   #15
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Hessah's actually sounds hard because there are more people involved. xD

But I'm guessing you think about it starting from the man in the back. Obviously, he can't know what his hat is meaning... wait. NVM.

Why doesn't the man in the back of the line know what hat his is if he can see everybody's hat in front of him??
Old 07-25-2008, 01:42 AM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
actually i dunno.. maybe there was a condition for the last man in the line.... that he cant answer it or something... HAHAHAHA

someone wrote it out on Yahoo!Question, so maybe they left out some info

come to think of my.. my riddle is more confusing... more conditions...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-25-2008, 01:49 AM   #17
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
I just have to say this quick before I forget it: WHAT ON EARTH WAS THE KING THINKING? CHOOSING A PRINCE JUST LIKE THAT?

-------------------------------------------------
Old 07-25-2008, 01:49 AM   #18
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Maybe they were standing in a circle and not a line... and then they could see the 3 other people but not the person behind them...?

@_@
Old 07-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #19
Lithon
The Lithonator!!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Lithon
Current Level: 63
Lithon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lithon
No where does it say that they can't take off the hats though lol, so why not just take it off so you know what the color is.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:38 PM   #20
Kreain
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Kreain
Current Level: 70
Kreain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kreain
OMFG wierd, on thursday my friend said this but it was 3 soldiers burried in sand and couldnt move there heads or they wud be shotand couldnt talk or be shot too, not even the teacher who told his class knew Oo.

oh yh on this 1 there sat around table so....

Last edited by Kreain; 07-26-2008 at 04:40 PM..
Closed Thread