Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
T5 recipes

I bought t5 hp regen this morning for 2G! It was the first t5 recipe i have seen for some time. Seems like they were around a bit right after the cap raise but have dried up.

I've been Abyss Marsh quite a bit (appx 40 hours) since cap raise and have not seen a single t5 recipe. In the 70 abyss I averaged about 1 t3 recipe every 10 hours or so.

Plp tend to put down regens but I love them, they are real handy in a pinch.
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
So expensive ><

I need T5 Decomp recipe~~

Regens are good, I use it for my archer when I solo Kite...

Do update when you find your own T5 recipes~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
i dont train so much of that but should i make a char that make stuff like scroll, pots and stones?
Old 06-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
^Always nice to have at least one character in your 4-character roster that's able to use Production Skills. Better if you have one character that has both comp. and decomp. and another char with whatever skills you will.

Do this so you don't have to auto-sell all the mats you get and you can funnel them to characters that can refine them by using the storage system. Not only will you save money but you can start making your own if you have enough materials and the inclination to sell your products.

on topic: I would have waited a bit for the prices to fall more. ''New'' recipes are always overpriced. Maybe OS will increase the drop rate so that it isn't ''dried-up'' anymore.

Last edited by Ivramire; 06-21-2009 at 03:53 PM..
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
ok thanks for the tip
Old 06-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
[QUOTE=Ivramire;353330on topic: I would have waited a bit for the prices to fall more. ''New'' recipes are always overpriced. Maybe OS will increase the drop rate so that it isn't ''dried-up'' anymore.[/QUOTE]

im doing just that with stones and scrolls. i spend 60g on t4 stone recipes that you can buy from the npc for 290s each now. Same for scrolls except that the rare ones remain rare. I have t5 shield and spd and am looking for vit 5.

t4 stones and scrolls did pay for themselves at the time and its because i have these skills that i can afford to pay well for recipes.
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:08 AM   #7
Horinia
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Horinia
Current Level: 6x
Server: Apoline
Horinia is on a distinguished road
T5 scroll recipies are a time sink. Theres only 1 place to find them with any luck. In dragons tomb by farming chests and/or rarely from mobs there.

At the moment I have almost all t5 comp/decomp, all t5 scroll, all t5 stone except Elrue 5. Potion [5]'s I just sell or stock up.

Now that may sound easy enough,but all that took around 500+ runs at DT. And without the added problem of splitting drops with people. So be prepared to either drop a lot of moey on them, or spend ages farming with someone you can work out and share the drops so you fil out what you need first.

Also I have started to update the Wiki about t5 skills slowly.
Master of Lunar_Eclipse
Horinia is offline   Reply With Quote