Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-10-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
[Outspark] Catch The Bug Event

Quote:
Catch the Bug Event
Posted by : GM_DakkonSep 9, 2008
url : http://fiesta.outspark.com/news/?vie...ument_srl=2410

Greetings Fiesta Players,

We are working to crack down on the issues that have recently appeared in our service and we need your help!

In our efforts to provide a better service to our players, we have decided to run a bug finding event for the next week. We hope that you can aid us in finding the cause of the 1152 and 1155 error that exists with some of you. What we’re looking for are detailed bug reports that will help us resolve these errors and in exchange, the best report will receive a gift from Outspark.com.

Event Period
Starts: September 9, 2008
Ends: September 16, 2008

Prizes
2 Winners will receive a $25 Outspark Pre-Paid Card

How to Participate
To participate, fill out this survey here.

Please answer each question to the best of your ability and on the 8th page, you’ll be able to give your own detailed information.
Please follow this format when you reach that page:

SparkID:
(your id)
Email: (Your email)
Category: (which error?)
Description: (Step by step on how you received the error and the exact error that pops up)

If continuing to experience either of these bugs, please check out our 10 step guide to installing fiesta here

As with all events, the Rules and Regulations apply. Please read them before participating.

Thank you,
- Outspark Staff
Note: these are bugs in getting the game to work correctly not actual bugs in the game, so if on page 6 you say "no" that you are not having any problems getting the game to load correctly you will be jumped to page 9 and thus concluding the survey

koager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:33 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
~_~;;

interesting event.

But my Fiesta is working correctly... so I shouldn't do the survey at all?
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
And....I'm still not getting how this qualifies as a 'event'?
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
LOL yeah to bad my fiesta works?
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
LOL yeah to bad my fiesta works?

Would anyone be surprised if someone made a thread complaining that their Fiesta worked and that they couldn't participate in the event?

Last edited by Ivramire; 09-10-2008 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: typo
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Lmao, I can totally see someone doing that....T.T

My fiesta works fine so I wont really bother...good luck to all you who have their Fiesta messed up beyond all recognision.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:34 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I am undecided about this. On one side, it makes it better for the people who cannot log into Fiesta, plus helps Outspark see what all the different log-in/download bugs in.
On the other side, those of us that had to work around the errors and spend hours working on it to finally get Fiesta to work are excluded. Yet, we are at least now playing, where some are not.

I guess it is to keep those that are having issues from giving up completely.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote