Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-30-2008, 12:35 AM   #61
Strang3r
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Strang3r
Current Level: Bijou- lvl79, Apoline- lvl3, Epith- lvl11
Server: I'm on Bijou, Epith, Appoline but someone took my name on teva =/
Strang3r is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
PvP is fine. I'm all for PvP. But this is just the wrong way to do it. If you guys wanted to encourage PVP, why not add the PVP KQ that is already in the other versions. Why not add some kind of reward for PVPing???

Since when is being bullied by a character 30 levels higher than you any fun??
I second this!

I love PvP to test out my skills, but I'm not for it if its not a fair fight. We could implement the PvP tournament and have a fair competition instead of having PK-ers being at a great advantage of killing while we grind. That isn't competition, that only brings about more aggression.

Where else must I go for exp?

Mobs in BR don't give me good exp and quests are already limited.

Admin of The Company
"Archers find true friends
better than anyone else." - Chinsky
Strang3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:05 AM   #62
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
It looks like they're trying to implement some sort of social anarchy. Soon PKing will be allowed in town, heh.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:41 AM   #63
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
It looks like they're trying to implement some sort of social anarchy. Soon PKing will be allowed in town, heh.
then the game should be renamed to "Fiesta: Literally Chaotic Age"

I don't get why dungeon restrictions were removed (both level and mounting ability). People are complaining non-stop right now in the game because they can't find the dungeon bosses for their quests (the high lvls killed all of those). I went with my friend into lvl 60 dungeon and I saw a lvl 8x jovially running inside (you know where the guy was heading). My friend would not be very happy if he needed the boss then and by the time he got there, it would be pretty much a bare land for him to gaze upon.

I went around in low lvl dungeons to check out if the new patch had been abused (and yes, it had because I could not find any king marlone or ggk) and in lvl 5x abyss, a lvl 3x mage was yelling for help. She was not meant to be there in the first place.

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited by lamchopz; 10-30-2008 at 01:45 AM..
lamchopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:01 AM   #64
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
It sorta brings to a crashing halt the idea that Fiesta is a casual MMO that is easy to pick up and play with "opportunities for camaraderie."

It's going to be whack-a-n00b all day, every day.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:15 AM   #65
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Yeah we were just joking about that yesterday..

"now wats next?"

"PvP in all maps"

Originally Posted by lamchopz View Post
I don't get why dungeon restrictions were removed (both level and mounting ability). People are complaining non-stop right now in the game because they can't find the dungeon bosses for their quests (the high lvls killed all of those). I went with my friend into lvl 60 dungeon and I saw a lvl 8x jovially running inside (you know where the guy was heading). My friend would not be very happy if he needed the boss then and by the time he got there, it would be pretty much a bare land for him to gaze upon.
People are like "well at least i can help my now level friends" but hey.. the % of idiots that has too much time on their hand is much much MUCH greater than people that wants to help their friends..

there will be nothing left for you to help your friends with...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:23 AM   #66
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
I always enjoyed the abyss because you were training with people in your same level range. You couldnt randomly be attacked by higher levels. And if you were party-killed it was fair and you were usually able to get back at them.

Now when your killed by somone you loose exp. So much for killing guildmates for fun when bored... we cant even attack our own guildmates- which sucks honestly. There goes a fun pass time in the abyss area...

And they've already made it easy enough for people to level up. Honestly theres enough high leveled idiots that cause grief for the players that honestly care about the community and want to have fun. Everyone else leveld upin their own dungeon at their own level range. They shouldnt change it.
Yeah I'd like to help my guildmates with their quest, the ones higher and below me. But if you give everything to them what's there for them to honestly work towards? You can go into every map anyways. No new thing to get excited about. And the armor for some of the levels fails so little to no excitment there.

And the jerkwards that made it to the higher levels or the people who get bored will go killing the bosses, stealing mobs, stealing spots. It'll throw it into chaos and tick alot of people off.
Just seeing lvl 5xs in the lvl 70 abyss makes me mad. It's irritating and rediculous. And if they get killed "I'm going to get my friend. My friend lvl 80. he kill you. You die."
*fumes*

/rant ^^;
Old 10-30-2008, 03:44 AM   #67
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
You lose xp when you get killed by other players now???

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:45 AM   #68
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
You lose xp when you get killed by other players now???

yes. i lose like 20k or around there....
not hte full amount of waht i lose when killed bya mob......
but enough to tick me off ^^;

They get kill points..
i have 31 :3 but Inferno was letting us kill him and he had BoT so he didnt risk any exp loss.

But theres going to be alot of pkers now.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 AM   #69
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by SKiNG View Post
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while because I've moved my focus on Blackshot but I still read the forum here and there.

The reasoning behind the PvP changes was to promote more competitiveness in the PvP zones, hence the term PvP. Developers felt it was too "care bear" and wanted the zones to play out as intended. This was tested in the Korean version first and now it's in our version. This doesn't mean it's permanent though (the beauty of PC games). We will definitely follow how it plays out and make necessary changes as time goes on.

PvP is meant for player vs player. If players only make use of those zones for grinding mobs, then what's the point? I'm not saying the changes are right, but give it a chance before raising your arms in anger
hmmmm, I like care bear games. That was one of the best aspects of the pre-patch Fiesta, the care bear feel of being a community and not a war zone with few viable DMZ's.

I just want to run around with friends and kill mobs, slowly leveling and just cutting up. Not slinking through a map hiding in the shrubs hoping no one spies me and knocks me off for some pk points.

ANd the Abyss was once a good place to solo while waiting on friends or guildies to log on, but I fear there will be too many people that are way in over their heads training the portal to escape, making in near impossible to solo much.

<--- iz saddened by these changes

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 AM   #70
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
there's actually an incentive for people to randomly kill others

-screams-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote