Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 01:43 AM   #11
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
LoLz, u know me Sheya ^^.

Well as far as i heard, and as far as i can imagine a full spr build WORKS pretty much identical to a full Str build. Due to really high critical rate this class is also great in PvP and if u get a shield and 1h for tanking occasions u will be fine. THERE is a very high probablity this BUILD is the best PvP build due to the fact that is becomes a mage hunting class and WE ALL KNOW mages after level 60 HIT REALLY REALLY hard .
Mages hit hard, but when it comes to PVP 1 on 1, archers are your worst damage dealing opponites.

They have:
1) More HP than a mage
2) More physical defense than a mage
3) More evasion than a mage
4) More physical damage than a fighter given a period of time.

Level 60 is when archers begin shining as a 1-opponite heavy damage dealing class.

They have the ability to drop their attack rate, coupled with the fact that fully empowered power and aimed shots really hurt! Their poisions quickly drain your hp (given the fact that they can give you two or three hp-draining poisions, bleeds, etc)

As for a full SPR build.

Its effective, yes.

Is it practical? Possibly.

Is it expensive? definitely.

I tell everyone this, its not your stats at all, its the armour and rings you place on your character. Your build adds a nice little bonus - though there is no real advantage to going deep into 1 stat as the rate % added gets reduced at a certain point, which makes no sense as there is no reward to going pure SPR/END/DEX.

With a full SPR build you will need good armour, green possibly, and enhanced if you wish to be able to take a few hits. In guild wars you may be useful against mages, and you may be able to critical more, however full SPR/STR fighters using stock armour will not be able to take very many hits.

As a full STR/SPR fighter you will need to be spending more silver enhancing your armour to meet up for the lack of extra hp. More money out of your bank account if you wish not to fail enhancing.

With good items any build works. People may laugh at full-INT fighters, but its going to be funny who has the last laugh when it comes time to use "eradicate." A fully empowered eradicate may possibly be better than power-hit. Dealing both physical and magical damage is just too much for any other class.

They'll either be lacking defense or magic defense (with the exception of clerics....)
Old 01-24-2008, 07:29 AM   #12
Romeo
Mushroom

Romeo is on a distinguished road
Building a character from scratch, you'd be looking for the best LEVELING alternative, and not PVP. That normally goes for every game you play out there, you're not looking for the most elitist build but the build that would get you up there fast so you'll be able to decide what you want.
After all, it's obvious that a level 100 with a pure INT build would beat a level 20 with the bestest build out there.

This is what I recommend for everyone that wants to level up:

At level 1-20 you'd best go full END to survive KQs, quests which would be your main source of experience unless you're a lucky bastard that gets power leveled at Uruga or CP. (Meaning you'll have 20 END by the time you hit 20 before your advancement)
Then after your advancement at level 20, you'll have 5 stats points to distribute and a FREE weapon of your choice which would be the 1 handed sword, 2 handed sword or the axe.

Put the stat points into SPR from now on from because from now on you'll have to be dependent on skills and not on swings, so pick up a 2 handed weapon to try it out, I recommend axe because axe is the highest damaging out of all 3.

From then on you want 25 SPR and after you get that, you can either continue END or start building STR.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #13
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
Building a character from scratch, you'd be looking for the best LEVELING alternative, and not PVP. That normally goes for every game you play out there, you're not looking for the most elitist build but the build that would get you up there fast so you'll be able to decide what you want.
After all, it's obvious that a level 100 with a pure INT build would beat a level 20 with the bestest build out there.
Romeo PvP are the most fun way in MMO after u get to a high level cuz leveling becomes so darn boring, and if u think DD fighters can't level fast than well, start researching more pal.

ALSO distributing your free stats isn't such a good idea, although there are some people that will go for 3 stats and work wonders, is better to pick just 2 and stick with those since the bonuses will be more noticeable.

Up until level 20 your build does NOT MATTER, after that u start going into the secrets of aoe etc, and that is when your build slowly starts making a difference .

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 01-25-2008, 10:55 PM   #14
Romeo
Mushroom

You miss my point Leona, you want to level the hell up before you go into a DD PVP build. Also, I'm not saying DD fighters can't level fast, but it'd be more expensive then if they duo their stats with END.

I'm telling you the BEST leveling alternative.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:32 AM   #15
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

Quote:
You miss my point Leona, you want to level the hell up before you go into a DD PVP build. Also, I'm not saying DD fighters can't level fast, but it'd be more expensive then if they duo their stats with END.

I'm telling you the BEST leveling alternative.

U R WRONG AGAIN ^^. If u gonna start giving me THE BEST LEVELING ALTERNATIVE, let me give u my opinion CUZ DEFINETELY THAT IS YOUR OPINION

25spr & rest Str, and u act as main tank, u deal more damage giving a lil extra something to help the mages with the damage.

U might say "BUT DD fighters can't tank" WROOOOOOONG. I myself am a fighter that has NO FREE stats distributed in END, and from items i only get 40 END (rings and pants). YET MY DEFENCE tops 1200 when i have a shield on (without using cash shop buffs). THEREFORE i tanked 11 ancient stonies and 2 demon elfes in FoS when i was level 67.

SO DON"T COME here saying "I'm telling you the BEST leveling alternative", because in fact there is no BEST OR PERFECT build, there are just opinions and a person should have fun with his/her character. AND believe it or not when u get to a really high level and u go into a war and can't deal good damage u'll be like "OH NO, i suck "

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
Old 01-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #16
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I think it is safe to say that everyone has their own prefernece. It does not mean that one person is right and oner perosn is wrong. It all depends on your playing style and what you like.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-02-2008, 08:21 AM   #17
Romeo
Mushroom

Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
U R WRONG AGAIN ^^. If u gonna start giving me THE BEST LEVELING ALTERNATIVE, let me give u my opinion CUZ DEFINETELY THAT IS YOUR OPINION

25spr & rest Str, and u act as main tank, u deal more damage giving a lil extra something to help the mages with the damage.

U might say "BUT DD fighters can't tank" WROOOOOOONG. I myself am a fighter that has NO FREE stats distributed in END, and from items i only get 40 END (rings and pants). YET MY DEFENCE tops 1200 when i have a shield on (without using cash shop buffs). THEREFORE i tanked 11 ancient stonies and 2 demon elfes in FoS when i was level 67.

SO DON"T COME here saying "I'm telling you the BEST leveling alternative", because in fact there is no BEST OR PERFECT build, there are just opinions and a person should have fun with his/her character. AND believe it or not when u get to a really high level and u go into a war and can't deal good damage u'll be like "OH NO, i suck "
With full END, you could be tanking up to 20 ancient stonies, and damn if you want to deal damage, play a mage or a hunter.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #18
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

Quote:
With full END, you could be tanking up to 20 ancient stonies, and damn if you want to deal damage, play a mage or a hunter.
DUDE of course a full end will tank more than full str LOLz but your point is totally stupid (sorry for the expression) first of all u can't gather 20 stonies so your point is POINTLESS. When i tanked 13 of them at once almost 2 spots were empty and for your info lil BOY A. Stonies won't follow u much ^^.

And again Fighter can deal damage and in a matter of one monster at a time no class will outdamage the fighter. ALSO maybe some people want to deal damage while withstanding damage but i guess u totally missed that point.

I dont' know how exp u r with fiesta but i would tend to say u need a lot more to learn before coming on a forum and say things like "THE PERFECT BUILD IS" because there is no such thing as perfection.

SIDE NOTE: in case u didn't know FIESTA doesn't have a class called Hunter LoLz, is called ARCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
Old 02-05-2008, 07:12 AM   #19
Sheya
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Sheya
Current Level: 79
Sheya is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
Haha I could only wish...lol no matter how much in end you are without +9 armor there no way you can take that many on....even if there were that many in the zone. Second It would be impossible to keep the aggro so it would be totally pointless for you to tank this many.....Yeah Im pure end but without the enhanced armor no way in hell tank that many....I wouldnt even try...cause I dont like my party memeber dieing.

Sheya - Warrior Princess Lvl 8x Proud Member of TheMilky
Eleien - Lady Archer Lvl 4x Member of Peanut_Butter
Windycaster - Sexy mage Lvl6x Member of TheMilky
Ledian - Celestial Cleric Lvl 4x GM of Reign of Chaos
Teva Server
Sheya - Warrior Princess Lvl 3x
Epith Server
Old 02-05-2008, 11:59 AM   #20
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
If you believe tanking is soo important, you should know the best way to keep monster aggrivation is to deal the most damage.

If you dont deal enough damage to those 20 stonies then you'll have some very angry party members.

At some point mock simply isn't enough. Exspecially when you have mages level 67+. If you dont keep the stonie stunned, and if the mages do not kill fast enough - regardless of your level of mock, you will loose aggro.

The best tanking fighters deal enough damage to keep aggrivation. If you deal at least 15-20% of the damage on a monster, you'll be nearly guaranteed to keep its aggrivation regardless of whether the others deal more.

Furthermore mock has a limit of how many monsters it can possibly aggrivate. 20 is way beyond its limit.

Full-end fighters cannot tank 20 without enhanced armour.
Closed Thread