Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 11:22 AM   #21
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
It's their job as fighters to stay alive, no?
But they expect clerics to heal them and keep them alive no matter what. I'm not saying all fighters do, but just some assholes out there. Some people like to blame everything on everyone else and act like they're doing everything. It's those people I'm hoping to read this, although the chance of that is... zero.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #22
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Can't remember. Probably about an hour, lol!
You have way too much free time, my friend. Way too much.

And although the clerics do have feelings, there are those who can be just plain asses. Eg. Once I was killed in a KQ during Gold Mine Boss, and that was my last life. I understood that I shouldn't expect a revival anytime soon cause all of the clerics were in combat, so I waited. But after the death of the boss, I had 30 secs left and I asked for a revive. Not a single one moved. I tried again and again, but nobody responded. So everyone got sent to elderine, and I was the only one without a prize, cause some people are apparently too lazy to press a few buttons.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:10 PM   #23
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
And although the clerics do have feelings, there are those who can be just plain asses. Eg. Once I was killed in a KQ during Gold Mine Boss, and that was my last life. I understood that I shouldn't expect a revival anytime soon cause all of the clerics were in combat, so I waited. But after the death of the boss, I had 30 secs left and I asked for a revive. Not a single one moved. I tried again and again, but nobody responded. So everyone got sent to elderine, and I was the only one without a prize, cause some people are apparently too lazy to press a few buttons.
Yer I hate clerics with that. Today when I did my last KQs, there was a time when a lot of people died (for some random reason), and I was reviving one of them. Then this other cleric ran past and I was like "hey can you revive the other people?" and he just continued to run past! I was like wth. >____>" Stupid.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #24
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Always keep 2 heal slaves in my party, that way its perfectly reasonable for me to b**ch at them if someone dies

Yes i'm horrible to my clerics but i love em. There always there to blame if i fail at keeping agro.

ya i'm not getting healed again after this am i?...
Probably not.

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
It's their job as fighters to stay alive, no?
Ha. When the fighters are idiots and die, guess who become tanks? Clerics.

A good example of this was a Golden Hill KQ I was in. The idiot fighters didn't even wait for revival, and simply pressed move. They were too cheap to use stones/pots either, which was pissing me off. There were 3 clerics in that KQ, we had our hands full keeping others alive, and when people died...they pressed that lovely blue button with "Move" on it.

In the end, I, being the highest level cleric there...became the tank. We actually won, believe it or not.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #25
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Lol yeah, let's just say, there are bound to be idiots from every class. Stupid fighters who don't pot/tank propblems, stupid clerics who doesn't bother healing/reviving and stupid archers/mages running into all the mobs and dying. This thread was just a rant for the clerics. =D I believe a lot of people would have ranted just as much about crappy clerics anyway!
Old 08-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #26
OdioOmnus
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Aigis, BeelzeBuddy
Current Level: x, x (OBWIPE HUZZAH)
OdioOmnus is on a distinguished road
Bottom line:

Everyone is an asshole until proven innocent.

I HAS AN BLOG
Old 08-12-2007, 04:15 PM   #27
Krayon
Imp

In-Game Name: Krayon
Current Level: 90
Krayon is on a distinguished road
Everyone is an asshole until proven innocent.

ROFL LMFAO I LOVE THAT LINE ITS GENIUS
Closed Thread