Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #11
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank

Originally Posted by Ralath
"It's not that difficult. =.= The information is the same for all servers.
As you would expect because its a game. HOWEVER, when the people who are in the know say your wiki is fail (Alot of higher leveld Bijou-ans think the FF wiki sucks) and tell you "No, you go here and fight this" Then someone else says "Dude that guys wrong, listen to the wiki." Then ANOTHER guy says this "They are all wrong, every monster can drop them", You can begin to understand why it is, in fact, difficult. Yes, the information is the same. But unless your one of those guys in the know, its extremely difficult because you have the people who actually DO know poisoning the information so they can keep the uniqueness of their weapon.

<RANT>
Finding it is not an issue. I can farm for MONTHS. I waited two days straight in 4x abyss to PK a guy who was harassing my academy members. Two days of no sleep. Waiting. So my patience is not an issue here. Its an issue of sorting out through all the poisoned info and bullcrap that the people have let waft throughout the server so they can get their Rare item sampler and rare item hunter titles.

Fags.
</RANT>

I have offered 1g for information and had NO takers. I have asked everyone I know, and have turned up empty handed. That has to mean SOMETHING...

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 01-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'd imagine a 5x blue is more valuable than a 7x KQ blue o: I see 7x blues all the time, only seen a few 5x. Good luck though ^^;;
Old 01-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Rare Item Sampler and Rare Item Hunter aren't even implemented to my knowledge. I have seen people with multiple blues but not with Rare Item Sampler. I'm wearing 2 blues right now (Eldy necklace and GGK ring) and I don't have the title.

The reason that no one tells you the information when you offer them 1G is because the information is statistically insignificant. You can't base a trend off of one data point when there are probably xxxxxxxxx million monster kills a day. Even if a person has seen it, they might not know where it is. And this information changes with every patch so past information might not be accurate anymore anyway. KKP chests used to have level 70 blues like crazy but not anymore because they changed it in the last chest.

But if you really want to try farming blues, then the best place to try and look for it is BoD.

Closed Thread