Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
The Death of GM KQ

As I have leveled up my archer, one thing I was looking forward to was doing Gordon Master KQ. It was a great way to break up the constant boredom caused by endless repeats, especially Kidmon at 84 and 85. It also gave the 70 blue weapons, so it was a nice sale item. Well, thanks to I'm sure constant player complaints, Outspark has nerfed Dragon's Tomb dungeon so much that a player can quickly go from 80 - 91 without ever doing anything else but the DT. DT now has a repeat quest that gives about 7 million for the 3 drops, and a full party can make the DT run in less than 20 minutes. DT used to take over an hour for a full run with no guarantee of beating the main boss Cornelius - it was a badge of honor to knock him off. Now, it takes about a minute for him and 10 - 15 seconds for the mini bosses. Me and a friend knocked the boss off in 2 minutes last night as a duo - mage/archer, no cleric. If you think noobs are running around at the lower levels, they now will be all over the upper levels too.
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #2
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
AHAHA yes, the repeat for DT is a blessing frankly, but it does make NO ONE join GM. The only time people did join was when they gave extra KQ experiance for a week. I'm still stuck at 86 due to no one wanting to do DT with me ._.

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:22 AM   #3
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
No one wants to do DT on your inferior server??? Hell, most of the time there are 10 - 15 people around the entrance on Teva. Maybe it's your hair.....
Of course, you could always go mass murder Jewel Trees.
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #4
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

God i hate the jewel tree repeat ._. It's only fun with my 95 mage hubby hanging around and killing them. Which bores him quickly xD

Not very many anyway, I'm always shouting ._. Of course lately there have been a shortage of clerics and I've gotten snatched up for parties.... ^^

Old 11-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kaini View Post
AHAHA yes, the repeat for DT is a blessing frankly, but it does make NO ONE join GM. The only time people did join was when they gave extra KQ experiance for a week. I'm still stuck at 86 due to no one wanting to do DT with me ._.
Another reason why I'm stuck at 86 was also coz no one to do DT with me at my timezone..

but it sounds like I might be able to find a party easier now! I can't believe you duo'ed that thing! WHAT'S GOING ON!

Yes they should nerf maybe the M Dmg.. but to nerf it to the extent where you can duo is it kinda O_o (or maybe you guys are just too godly for the nerf, I'm sure there's still noobs that'll die from it LOLOL)

but GM KQ was dead even before the nerf..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
Eloren
Imp

Eloren is on a distinguished road
The worst part about Gordon is that you need 10 people to even start it. I'm sure a lot of people don't even bother joining since it almost never actually starts. Which is its own self-fulfilling prophecy, but that's how it goes.
Eloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:46 AM   #7
iHailo
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Bowing
Current Level: 85-90
Server: Epith
iHailo is on a distinguished road
We are slowly bring GM back on epith people realise that it is easy money when it comes to exp.
iHailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #8
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Originally Posted by iHailo View Post
We are slowly bring GM back on epith people realise that it is easy money when it comes to exp.
I hope so!

Ehehe yay a fellow Epith player ^^

Old 12-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
AVTXL386
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: AVTXL386
Current Level: 68
Server: Bijou
AVTXL386 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
As I have leveled up my archer, one thing I was looking forward to was doing Gordon Master KQ. It was a great way to break up the constant boredom caused by endless repeats, especially Kidmon at 84 and 85. It also gave the 70 blue weapons, so it was a nice sale item. Well, thanks to I'm sure constant player complaints, Outspark has nerfed Dragon's Tomb dungeon so much that a player can quickly go from 80 - 91 without ever doing anything else but the DT. DT now has a repeat quest that gives about 7 million for the 3 drops, and a full party can make the DT run in less than 20 minutes. DT used to take over an hour for a full run with no guarantee of beating the main boss Cornelius - it was a badge of honor to knock him off. Now, it takes about a minute for him and 10 - 15 seconds for the mini bosses. Me and a friend knocked the boss off in 2 minutes last night as a duo - mage/archer, no cleric. If you think noobs are running around at the lower levels, they now will be all over the upper levels too.
I'm not sure because I'm not high enough for it yet, but whenever I'm in Uruga, I hear people talking about it all the time, so, ._. I THINK its alive on Bijou, but not yet certain.
AVTXL386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:55 AM   #10
coles1
Imp

In-Game Name: T4NK_OWN4G3R
Current Level: 103
Server: Bijou
coles1 is on a distinguished road
On Bijou it is pretty much dead as well. I think last Saturday there was one where about 15 people joined and we waited it out for it to start. Then when it started, they almost killed the statue, cause almost none of the new generation has done the KQ yet LOL.

On my fighter it was still filling up most of the time, but I think it's because the nerfing of DT was still somewhat new or people just didn't care for it as much.
coles1 is offline   Reply With Quote