Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #11
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

Lack of teamplay, perhaps? Or a leech sucker? Maybe "The Lone Ranger" syndrome? Who knows.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:24 AM   #12
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Exactly! I don't understand why people picked a cleric when they actually wanna be a tank... there's a whole bunch of them like that too! weird..
Thanks, Hessah, I represent that remark....lmao......actually, I chose cleric to start because it's the most self-sufficient class to solo with, which is my preferred mode of play. Still, I play the heal slave when in a party.

@Kaini - I found that I was drawing so much aggro in Mini Dragon KQ that I had to tank on my archer, and since I rarely got a cleric that understood that, I ended up using about 50K of a SC heal potion per KQ. My favorite run was my last time in MD, when my party was me and 3 clerics. 2 healed me and 1 ran around revving people. Still, it doesn't happen often. This may sound sexist, but I find the female clerics are better at the class at the lower levels as far as staying in the traditional party roles. Guys are much more likely to free lance and go into bash mode.
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:13 PM   #13
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
Tanking on an archer is fun XD It makes all the fighters annoyed xD

But I don't have SC pots, So I sort of need Clerics, lol.

No, it's true. In that kq, after we killed robo, I ended up kissing the floor to a bunch of mobs (due to my party full of clerics that had the bash syndrome)
And with ONE SECOND left to vicktory, a female cleric revved me ;p Not in my party. I should have partied with her LOL.

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Helion!! I had totally forgotten about you when I said that (obviously)... xDD But you know that I've always thought you're a tank with healing skills xD

@Kaini - well at least there was one in the 4 clerics that actually try and do their cleric job!! that's a good sign.. good sign..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #15
desta
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Indrid, Yu_Sharn
Current Level: 7x & 3x
Server: Apoline
desta is on a distinguished road
But notice when the Tank or Cleric fails to do there job its always Archer that step in to get the job done. We get growled at because we are not meant to Tank but we always step in and do it.
desta is offline   Reply With Quote