Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Why can't I find any armour..

That's decent?

I'm having a really hard time looking for lvl 7x gear for my archer..

Firstly they're next to non existance..

Then when I see one it was a 36 END 28 DEX +3 for TEN gold!

SERIOUSLY!!

Someone trying to sell me another 31END archer hat +0 for 2g..

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #2
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Welcome to the wonderful world of Teva. People have become entirely too unrealistic on prices of drops. Some things I can understand, but anymore, they are setting prices because there are too many rich players, and they are hoping one will come along and pay huge money for average gear. It will probably only get worse from here, with people advertising openly about gifting 1000sc for 3gold and getting takers for it. I tend to start looking for gears 10 - 20 levels before I need it so that I can find something below price that fits my needs.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I did that a little while back.. got my lvl 85 BK wand when my mage was only lvl 70.. got a +9 at a reasonable price, but back then the BK wands have no stats =.= still beats all the overpriced junk nowadays though..

And I suppose any decently priced items would be gone in a flash before I get to it =.=

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
Helion

What are you looking for - I'll keep an eye out for it. Just give me stats, etc. and the most you would spend, and I'll see what I can find. BTW, my 70 blue xbow is godly, haven't even looked at my archer L65 while I'm pushing for 100 and HK, so I can loan that to you if you want it.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:08 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

*O* thanks~ My xbow isn't too bad, so I might keep that just in case I disappear one day and you can't get your xbow back (It happened to my blue bow =.= Still with an inactive friend..)

I'm looking for a lvl 75 archer boots, probably pay 500s if it has really crappy stats, up to 1g if it has some end (15+END)

And level 76 archer hat with hopefully at least 30END, paying up to 1g..

If there's +9 gear (hat/boots) and has END I'll pay up to 15g..

Am I being overly optimistic?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-19-2010, 12:15 PM   #6
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
70 blues normally go for 2g in Epith too :/ Or more. A good safe shirt goes for 6 gold or more o.o breaks my bank xD

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Old 08-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #7
Mourning
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Mourning, Syrte
Current Level: 8x, 6x
Server: Legel
Mourning is on a distinguished road
Legel has more decent prices. 1G is standard for most blues, more if they have nice stats. Sometimes you can find them for less, like my +2x str levan boots. Greens, definitely under 1G unless they're enhanced. Sometimes you'll find people trying to hawk crappy stuff at high prices (like +9 wep with crappy stats and no lic going higher than +9s with great stats and lics), but for the most part no. Of course, we probably don't have the same amount of rich players as the older servers.

However, still hard to find good higher lvl stuff, especially lvl 66/76 cleric helms. It took me weeks to find one. Maybe because people are holding onto their gear longer, till they found something with better stats or they're lvlling slower than the lower lvls.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:04 AM   #8
Helion

OK, Hessah, here's what I have. Made a deal with a guildy and got a +7 76 archer hat +36end +28dex for 15Gold plus me player leveling his newbie mage with my archer, then I took some spare stones and made it +9. I have it if you want it, if not, I'll keep it for my archer when I get back to leveling him.
your price is 15gold if you want it. I am afking for the mimic site until I get home, and will be on and off all weekend. No luck on any 75 boots yet.

Old 08-20-2010, 12:35 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

OMGGGGGGGG You're a legend Helion!!

I WILL TAKE IT for 15g!! And when I get to lvl 86 (I do intend to level my archer..) hopefully your archer hasn't out leveled me and you can have it back and still use it for your archer!

I'll be home tonight, but not tmr, but I'll be happy to help you plvl your guildie as well if I could bump into your guys on my Sunday..

THANKS HEAPS!!!

EDIT: Erm I just realise.. how come the hat you got has the exact same stat as the hat i saw in my OP.. but it went from +3 to +7 =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 08-20-2010 at 12:38 AM..
Old 08-20-2010, 12:52 AM   #10
Helion

OP?????? What's that mean? Not sure, I bought it about 4 hours ago when I woke up before work and my guildy brought it to me in SoD. Maybe he's doing a little profitteering.....

Nevermind, just read your Original Post....LMAO too funny, I think I've been had.

Closed Thread