Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-12-2010, 01:30 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

It was once upon a time sold as a permanent costume.. or you may have got it one year on St patricks day, where you buy a stupid radar clover on your head and insteada dakkon costume appears in your inventory LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:12 AM   #12
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kaini View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHA HELION! You're the best xD I really must find a way to have Kaini hop over to Teva. GRR OUTSPARK MADE A SERVER JUMPING SC ITEM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Where did you get a Dakkon costume???????????? WANT!
Wow, server jumping, when did that come out???

For those of you who haven't been playing the game for long, Dakkon was a GM back a few years.His costume was a red man thong with a little square piece of fabric in the front, Indian style. The back side was all ass, so it looks pretty offensive doing the freak LMAO
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:52 PM   #13
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
Whatever, I mistyped. I was actually begging outspark to MAKE one.

Oh, the manthong. totally seen that. XD And I know who Dakkon is!!!!! He just had a really pretty suit that he wore to weddings too. Like Item merchant Maxuter in Burning rock. love that outfit.

Ok, I'll get on Teva just see Helion doing to freak dance in his manthong. XD

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:36 AM   #14
ramenation
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Tankasaurus
Current Level: 56
ramenation is on a distinguished road
Agreed..
Definitely agreed...I hate the clerics that completely ignore anything you say about buffing or healing, and I hate it when clerics only heal/buff their party members in KQ. When Im solo-tanking MD as a fighter, the clerics just sit there because I dont happen to be in their party. If they dont ahve anyone to heal, they might as well be useful and heal the tanker..
ramenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:42 PM   #15
AVTXL386
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: AVTXL386
Current Level: 68
Server: Bijou
AVTXL386 is on a distinguished road
that reminds me of my first MD. I was partied by a level 56 clanck. he was the back up tank and a fighter the main. they killed it in about 5 minutes, but He would expect me to heal him and wouldnt heal himself til the last possible second when he realized I wasn't going to heal him. (HELLO!! IF YOUR A CLERIC YOU DO NOT NEED A HEAL FROM SOMEONE ELSE!! THAT'S JUST COMMON SENSE!!!!)

being my first MD and level 49, I naturally died a lot when MD one-hit me. I got my revs from another party because all he was doing was bash. and yet. . . the thing that made me mad was that after the 4th time I died he started shouting to the other clerics that he wanted them to join so he could kick me because I was "fail cleric" for being one-hit by the MD at level 49. but at the same time everyone else was ****ed at him because he wasn't doing anything but bash and calling me fail. it actually made me happy because everyone was saying HE was the fail. /

I have a lot more MD stories where that came from.
AVTXL386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #16
Euphoria
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Salttt
Current Level: 100
Server: Bijou
Euphoria is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I've noticed when I play alts that a lot of clerics these days are just sitting around looking pretty in their crit suits and not healing. @-@;; And I have to ask some of them to put up party buffs! How do you forget that?!

Maybe I just didn't notice when I was lower leveled, but I don't remember it being this bad rofl. >:
Euphoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #17
xShizumax
Speedy Slime

xShizumax is on a distinguished road
i know right D: i can never do that.. i don't see anything fun about clanking, i even find it disgusting lol i would only clank if there was more than one cleric in my party and a back up tank was needed otherwise nuuu. i mean clerics damage is like... nothing e.e .. so low you wouldn't even notice a difference about the damage dealed by the cleric while killing a boss on kq.so if you are a cleric and your damage doesn't make a difference then heal, which could actually make a difference and everyone would have a nicer time during kq :>
xShizumax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:23 PM   #18
tltpanthers
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: DyingAshes
Current Level: 60
tltpanthers is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ramenation View Post
Definitely agreed...I hate the clerics that completely ignore anything you say about buffing or healing, and I hate it when clerics only heal/buff their party members in KQ. When Im solo-tanking MD as a fighter, the clerics just sit there because I dont happen to be in their party. If they dont ahve anyone to heal, they might as well be useful and heal the tanker..
Well it is a lot harder to heal other party members, but I usually heal the tanker in MD XD. I do my party buffs too whenever needed ^^ I'm a nice cleric :3 But I know what you mean. I hate it when there are clerics in my own party who have suckish def. and str. and hp. and they go and mob everything... =.= You know what happens. Then I have to go rev them so they can rev the other dead people, but they never do! I love how I'm ranting at other clerics... But it's alright, i'm a cleric myself so nya
xXArtemis (Hawkarcher)-25 <- started this one over for an offer... that didn't give me my sc >X(
Duckier (Mage)-15 <- a deal made with a friend..... that quit since then...
tltpanthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #19
desta
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Indrid, Yu_Sharn
Current Level: 7x & 3x
Server: Apoline
desta is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately from what I have seen lower level Clerics now just want to level as fast as possible and don't necessarily do the work. Too many now just sit back and leech. It has even happened in KKP KQ though not as much as MD.....I think MD is Cleric jinx maybe?

Though I have seen why some Cleric that do heal and rez get annoyed, coz some of the fighters are paranoid about dying and want healing when they don't need it. Think they can Tank when they aren't built for it or forget they can stone and pot themselves. They can rely to heavily on the Cleric to save them and that makes for lazy fighters in my book.

All I know is we did MD several times with only a PT of 5 with 1 Cleric and it ran smoother, everyone stayed alive and we won. which ran better than anytime we ever did it with the full 15.

It really comes down to the overall quality of all players, Clerics, Mages, Fighters and Archers. Not all are as good at playing the game than others.
desta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:48 AM   #20
Kyte
Imp

Kyte is on a distinguished road
lately lots of clerics are wanting to be clankers and not heal or rev .-.
they need to make a cleric school for these clerics XD
Kyte is offline   Reply With Quote