Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ZK Party

Alright so I had a bad run in KKP tonight, but it was only a little section of the night.. here's the Glory part....

My lvl 37 mage needed ZK for quest. Long story short - I saw two of my previous party members running off into the map... So I stalked them and asked to join the party again. Through some miscommunication, they thought I wasnt going back, so they filled my spot with someone else.

I thought, oh well doesnt matter, I'll hang around anyway since its almost dinner time. (Also in the hope that some of their party member drop out and they can reinvite me)

We found ZK, and we were just standing around waiting for their cleric... i accidentally aggro a quaduplet and they very nicely mocked and took it off me, helped me killed them off...

then another fighter accidently aggroed ZK... (inbetween here they booted someone and invited me) Nohbdy didnt hesitate in mocking, trying to save us squishy mages, but got hit with a big bang and died... the other fighter - iRumina - then took over... he's only got T1 scrolls on but he tanked half of it without a cleric... he pot and stoned... until our cleric came back...

it's fighters like them that we need more of!!! Good on them both~~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #2
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Alright so I had a bad run in KKP tonight, but it was only a little section of the night.. here's the Glory part....

My lvl 37 mage needed ZK for quest. Long story short - I saw two of my previous party members running off into the map... So I stalked them and asked to join the party again. Through some miscommunication, they thought I wasnt going back, so they filled my spot with someone else.

I thought, oh well doesnt matter, I'll hang around anyway since its almost dinner time. (Also in the hope that some of their party member drop out and they can reinvite me)

We found ZK, and we were just standing around waiting for their cleric... i accidentally aggro a quaduplet and they very nicely mocked and took it off me, helped me killed them off...

then another fighter accidently aggroed ZK... (inbetween here they booted someone and invited me) Nohbdy didnt hesitate in mocking, trying to save us squishy mages, but got hit with a big bang and died... the other fighter - iRumina - then took over... he's only got T1 scrolls on but he tanked half of it without a cleric... he pot and stoned... until our cleric came back...

I bet the person who got booted is gonna post this thread in all the rage. "I got booted and replaced by some nub" /rage
Old 08-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road

Wow. Wished that happened to me when I did a ZK attempt. We had 2 fighters and I was the only cleric. I died b/c another monster was attacking me and my stones were recharging. Then they died and started getting all mad at me just because I couldn't heal them because I died.

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Old 08-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
I bet the person who got booted is gonna post this thread in all the rage. "I got booted and replaced by some nub" /rage
LOL!!!!!! well too bad for her she didnt stick with her party ^^

Originally Posted by Lexaeus View Post
Wow. Wished that happened to me when I did a ZK attempt. We had 2 fighters and I was the only cleric. I died b/c another monster was attacking me and my stones were recharging. Then they died and started getting all mad at me just because I couldn't heal them because I died.
HAHAHAH!! Isnt it stupid that ppl blame you for NOT healing them went you're DEAD... its like.. HELLO! Look at me.. YOU didnt protect me, so dont blame me for dying!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-08-2008, 11:54 PM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
This is what I tell people before we tackle something big:

You protect me and I'll protect you.

When mobbies start attacking me and 3 other members of the party at the same time, I can't figure out who to heal fast enough so I just spam my heal button and hope that you're smart enough to help me out a little.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:10 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL yeah i often spam heal / HP pot / HP Stone all at time same thing when i get VERY desperate...

usually means everything's cooling down at the same time in the next 3 seconds.. which kills me if i'm not saved LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yeah, I'm glad that we can run and heal now though. With the run and heal, I can run beserk around the party, which is a silent way of screaming I NID HALP NAO PLS, while healing at the same time.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:36 AM   #8
iRumina
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: iRumina
Current Level: 4x
iRumina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iRumina Send a message via Yahoo to iRumina Send a message via Skype™ to iRumina

lol thanks for that and i was can't kill it with nohbdy he was using his +9 axe and i was using my +3 1H sword and we did kill it !! and Hessah in our party we have 1 cleric and 2 mages so who are you ??
Old 08-12-2008, 04:42 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

OH HEEEEY LOL!! didnt really expect u to see this LOL

I'm one of the mage... Bleeeehs..... kekeke was playing on my alt...

But still, you tanked it for a few mins and just continously Pots and stones... not many fighters are willing to do tha nowadays~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-12-2008, 04:44 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by iRumina View Post
lol thanks for that and i was can't kill it with nohbdy he was using his +9 axe and i was using my +3 1H sword and we did kill it !! and Hessah in our party we have 1 cleric and 2 mages so who are you ??
She be Bleeehs!