Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
cas1234
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Bob98
Current Level: 26,24,18,16,14
Server: The Best The One The Only Teva! Plus i have a noob on apoline
cas1234 is on a distinguished road
congratz

congratz to hraesvelg for winning the playtime dash
Old 08-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Er, thanks. And I'm sure this wouldn't be at all a way to try and increase your post count.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz again!

Did u know they changed it after your round... to the max number of hrs logged on within the period? instead of the max no. of hrs in one log session?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-28-2008, 12:59 AM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
It had been set up like that from the beginning. The first week was in a single session, and the second week was cumulative hours. One was the Dash, one was Endurance.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:01 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
oh.... ._. i thought they changed it coz ppl complained about server stability...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-28-2008, 01:05 AM   #6
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Nah, the instability didn't really start until the first day, and the different descriptions had already been posted before then because I remember pondering over which event I was going to go for. I think one thing that helped me was that I didn't get caught up in the instablility. I never got d/c'd that first day and it was smooth sailing after that. I'm surprised I actually got it, though. I got knocked off nearly 24 hours before the cutoff. I figured some total addict would have pulled it off.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:08 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

i wonder if that's a good sign then, that no one is soooo addicted that they beat u =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-28-2008, 01:09 AM   #8
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

No addict with a very stable internet connection, at any rate. That's why I had a feeling I wouldn't stand a chance at the second event.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:16 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah i was thinking if someone was playing constantly... they'll get glitched up and lag and need to relog soon enough....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread