Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #41
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough

i just checked some of the files myself. that list is quite wrong. the numbers dont have anything to do with the requirements to achieve the the titles.

also, just because the files are in the client means jack. they have to be implemented server sided for you to achieve them, and i really think a lot of them aren't.

most of the info is server sided, so looking through the game's files only does so much.

Last edited by Pedobear; 01-11-2008 at 09:29 PM..
Old 01-12-2008, 03:59 AM   #42
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Some of them are correct and have been achieved. even if u cant get them i still think its usefull to know in advance...
Old 01-14-2008, 08:57 PM   #43
MewMewLina
Mushroom

In-Game Name: KittyKatLina - Fighter
Current Level: 46.95
Server: Teva
MewMewLina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MewMewLina Send a message via MSN to MewMewLina Send a message via Yahoo to MewMewLina
So they DO have fame titles!

I want Master Auctioneer, Famous/Superstar, Life of the party, Death's Houseguest, Wealthy, and Selfless.

The Sum is easy it tells you the number you need to get. Of what it doesn't say, but the rest in the set follow suit. Just a higher number.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:26 PM   #44
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

no, those numbers aren't related to how to get the titles. at all.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:11 AM   #45
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Pedobear View Post
prove it.

And if actualy looked intot he files, can u tell me how the encrypted shn files are decrypted? Just generally u dont have to post the actual algorithm just some interesting facts, like what the "password" for the files is.

Edit: knowing the "password" does not help anyone decrypting the files. The algorithm used is a custom one, and there is actually no real password but there is something that could be called like that.

Last edited by MaxOff; 01-15-2008 at 12:14 AM..
Old 01-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #46
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Some are

Announcer-sum 50, its known that u must shout 50 times.

stammerer-sum 240, its known that u must not speak for 4 hours (240 minutes)

friend seeker-sum 5, its known that u need 5 friends.

while one of the exceptions is title rookie, (sum 5, but requires 8 titles,) most of it seems to be correct...

anyway, if u dont believe it, dont refer to it. if u believe it, refer to it. if u believe some of it and dont believe the rest, only refer to the part which u believe.

even if u do not know the exact number, at least this reveals some titles, like even if u didnt know about the existence of stammer u could guess that it involves not talking
Old 01-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #47
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
What is the EXACT importance of titles? Why do people try to get so many of them?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #48
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

Originally Posted by MaxOff View Post
prove it.

And if actualy looked intot he files, can u tell me how the encrypted shn files are decrypted? Just generally u dont have to post the actual algorithm just some interesting facts, like what the "password" for the files is.

Edit: knowing the "password" does not help anyone decrypting the files. The algorithm used is a custom one, and there is actually no real password but there is something that could be called like that.
SHN unpacker + a free translator.

GG
Old 01-16-2008, 04:07 AM   #49
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
What is the EXACT importance of titles? Why do people try to get so many of them?
Some titles look nice or... interesting... and it gives players something to do when they take a break from grinding?

SHN unpacker + a free translator.

GG
why dont you help the community by translating the data?
Old 01-16-2008, 04:20 AM   #50
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Because the SHN thingy was deemed to be not allowed by the GMs and is bannable.

*i think*
Closed Thread