Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
[Teva] GoR is recruiting!

We are currently recruiting level 60+ of any class.
Space in the guild is limited.

Members must be:

Active - If your not grinding, keep the green chat coming! Log on and chat with your guild because we have friendly members that have lots to say =)

Friendly - If you have any questions ask one another, guildies are willing to help and I do hope you will be courteous and polite to each other as well to other guilds.

Willing to PvP - We do war time to time, although its rare... I'd like everyone to participate in guild wars, and most definitely have fun in the Battle Grounds.

Party - We do often have guild grinding parties, so don't be shy! Join in and if sometimes there is no room, don't be afraid to party with people outside of the guild. Please do not be demanding that other guildies party you.

If anyone is interested and they feel that they meet these requirements dont be afraid to contact me or LoveLove as we are both very active. If there is anything I didn't cover, go ahead and ask me! I'll try to give you a speedy answer.

Post here with your:
In Game Name
Level of Character
Class of Character

and also...

Why do you want to join GardonOfRecluse =)

-- booyah8877

Plagerism Hoooo!!

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ

Last edited by booyah8876; 02-25-2008 at 10:18 PM..
Old 02-25-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Good luck recruiting. :3 GoR seems like such a quiet guild xD

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Until you get into it, and you see the green chat going xDD

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 02-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
lmao yeah I bet, I just meant like, I see you guys occasionally, but like never causing rucus in town. You should play hide and seek with us sometime, its quite fun!

Teva

Old 02-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
GoR and G____G hide and seek sounds fun.

You guys have some good members, good luck on your mission to grow!
Old 02-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #6
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Yeah, lilian and I played it with the old busourenkin members in uruga, it was quite fun, but there was some dying involved. BUT ANYWAYS. Good luckkkk~! *flees*

Teva

Old 02-25-2008, 10:34 PM   #7
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
GoR is teh smeckeh~

And lol@the guild chat. In September/October I was grinding with someone in GoR and he said that him, Cookie, and someone else were the only people on for a few days. And that it was like 10 messages in guild chat per day.

I guess it's changed!
Old 02-25-2008, 10:44 PM   #8
Solarious
Imp

In-Game Name: Solarious
Current Level: 64
Solarious will become famous soon enoughSolarious will become famous soon enough
Nice Copy and pasting there booyah =P

Send a whisper to either me or LoveLove =)

Heres an 2 week old pic of a GoR AoE party.

Dance the night away!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #9
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
^ I rofl at your Slice 'n Dice level. xD

Wow, 56-63 in two weeks?
Old 02-26-2008, 01:29 AM   #10
Solarious
Imp

In-Game Name: Solarious
Current Level: 64
Solarious will become famous soon enoughSolarious will become famous soon enough
Haha I didnt buy anymore 1h skills after level 20 =)

Yeah 60-63 = 1 week because I got lazy

1-60 in 1 month

Dance the night away!
Closed Thread