Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 05:19 AM   #1
FiestaCBT
Slime

FiestaCBT is on a distinguished road
Enchant Glitch?

Well it only seems to work from 1-6 after that its not accurate at all, but from 1-6 I have like a 99% chance of success. I have proof so contact me on aim and ill show you im not sure if im allowed to post something like this here its probably against the rules.... Anyways my aim is fiestaCBT

Thanks for lookin and leave some feedback if anyone else has experienced anything like this let me know....
Old 10-30-2007, 05:37 AM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
o.O Some say theres a pattern from 1-6. If you're talking about the pattern, I don't think THATS against the rules, but if its something you do to the game, then I'm sure it is.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:43 AM   #3
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Yea what ^ said. But from what I have experienced, I have broken 2 steel axes, 1 chain shield trying to get it to +1.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:31 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Like Yosei said, if it's a pattern or something, it shouldn't be against the rules.

But if it involves using a program or whatsoever, then it is probably against the rules and it shall not be discussed on the forums here.

I don't know, but 99% success rate from 1~6 sounds a bit dodgy to me. =/
Old 10-30-2007, 06:06 PM   #5
Hamfast
Slime

Hamfast is on a distinguished road
If by a pattern you mean "Each time I open the Refine I put the eleru in position X the first time Y the second" and so on, I see no reason this would be against the rules, as that pattern is different for each of us (I am not sure if the pattern is character based or account based) nor am I sure that the NPC matters or not…

I was speaking to a friend of mine, his pattern of eleru are both different then mine and do not exhibit the same progression either... but once he determined the pattern, he has been able to get to +3 consistently.

Truth is, I came here to see if this tidbit of information had been decoded as of yet... Any luck?
Old 10-30-2007, 09:36 PM   #6
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

WhoIsShaun is on a distinguished road
In reply to hamfast ill get back to you on that im gona start doing some searching around in the code and see if maybe I can narrow into a few addresses to freeze for better success rate or something.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #7
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Whats this enchant glitch O_O?
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:12 PM   #8
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
is this about the broken spot in elderine where you get an error message any time your enhancement *should* fail?

oh no, I've said too much.
Closed Thread