Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
Aryia
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: Aryia/ Mads / Karyia
Current Level: 7x / 5x / 4x
Server: Teva
Aryia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aryia Send a message via MSN to Aryia
hey there

okay so ive been on FF for a while and never rly posted a thred, really only looked at the SS and read the news and threads that others wrote. maybe you've seen a couple of my comments on them but thats about it.

anyways i would like some advice on something:

when i woke up this morning i noticed that my dad took my phone out of my room and hide it so i couldnt fine it in the morning. he knows i always need my cell on me and yet he goes and takes it without saying anything or even asking =/ which he knws id give it to him if he needs it or something. this upsetted me, not by mch of course cause its just a phone but idk just added up to everything else that went completely wrong this morning. so if yahs want, give me on advice on what i should say to him and if it was a bad idea to take his phone in return? ( i didnt but hey i so thought about it lol )
and also to share something close on subject =)

Aryia
level 7x cleric
Honorable Admin of Honor

Karyia
level 4x cleric

Mads
level 8x fighter
Honorable Master of Honor
Old 04-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Moved to Everything Else.

I guess if you ask him nicely why he takes your phone even though he needs it, then proceed to ask him not to do it? Or ask him to ask you next time her needs it? Tried that? What'd he say?

And yeah, taking his phone isn't a good idea, might annoy him and he'd be more reluctant to listen to you. o:
Old 04-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #3
Aryia
Huge Phinofly

Yeah i was planning on asking him why he took it. i dont think he needs it, its kinda broken anyways. though i didnt have time this morning to ask him. though if i were to ask him i doubt he would say the real reason. once i get home today i can confront him but till then, i cant even get ahold of anyone lol

Aryia
level 7x cleric
Honorable Admin of Honor

Karyia
level 4x cleric

Mads
level 8x fighter
Old 04-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Yeah, asking is always a better idea coz if he is serious and you prank him back he might get ticked off.

If it turns out to be just a prank on you then I'd find a different kinda prank to play on him coz he would be expecting the missing phone prank in return.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 04-09-2008, 12:48 PM   #5
Aryia
Huge Phinofly

haha i didnt even think about it being a prank. but yeah if i find out that it is, ill have to come up with a better one huh lol

Aryia
level 7x cleric
Honorable Admin of Honor

Karyia
level 4x cleric

Mads
level 8x fighter
Old 04-09-2008, 01:30 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Hmmm... .strange things that parents do.....

Yeah, good idea to ask first, because it might have been a prank and it might not have. When my 16 year old stepson was a few years younger, I had a problem with him leaving his shoes in the middle of the living room floor. I got tired of tripping over them and constantly asking him to move them. So, I told him the next time he left his shoes in the middle of the floor, they would disappear. He didn't take me serious enough. The next time I saw his shoes in the floor I stuck them in the freezer, where they sat all night long. The next morning when he went looking for his shoes, I told him to try the freezer. At first he didn't believe me, then when he saw them in there he freaked out. He had to wear frozen shoes to school. He thought it was a prank and told me that he would get me back. I had to explain to him that it was my way of getting him to stop leaving his shoes in the floor. Guss what? He never leaves his shoes in the middle of the floor.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #7
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
As a parent, I sometimes do things as a joke. Sometimes I do them to get the kids attention.

When was the last time you sat down and really talked to your dad?

He may just want to have some of your time and attention. When kids get older they sometimes try to seperate themselves from their parents and this can actually cause the parent to worry.

Try sitting down and talking to your dad, parents have the same feelings and emotions as every other age group.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Maybe hes snooping on your phone? Checking out your texts to see what you're up to?

My dad is nosey like that. My phone is literally 100% mine so my dad can't do that, but he tries. If he takes a liking to any of my things, he tries to ease into ownership of it. He'll start borrowing it, borrow it more and more, then eventually will try to pass off as calling it his.

But my dad too comes into my room early in the morning and takes my phone. All I do is change where I put it ;p
Old 04-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #9
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
1. Hide your phone where he won't find it. Period.

2. Some phones have a function to enter a 4-digit password before activating some aplication, so you might try enabling that.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:50 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Actually has a parent, the question that really needs to be answered is, "who pays for the phone?" If the dad is booting the bill for the phone, then he has the right to do what he wants to with the phone.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread