Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
If you're bored...

Well I'll start by saying no this is not a flame just a bit of information If you're bored come try Holic! Its pretty awesome game by Netgame even though they have a bad rep with games the new gm team seems to be handlin business accordingly. All in all its great fun and worth a look sometime. Feel free to look me up I'm a lvl 29 Rogue im normally play in C2.

*Pros*
1: Faction War ^.^.* for all the pvp heads out there.
2: Free pets and mounts * one pet at lvl 13 and the other one at lvl 30 and mounts at lvl 20*
3: Grind is pretty easy and the gameplay makes it enjoyable. If compared to Fiesta grind this is the holy grail.
4: Auto Learn Skills. Yes Yes no skill points or buying of skills involved so theres no possible way you can mess yourself up.
5: Tons and Tons of Accessories. The game has tons of little costume pieces like wings, hats, etc etc that drop from mobs unlike most games that make you have to buy from the cash shop.
6: Dual Class System.
7: Combo System. If you or your party manage to get 7 different skills of 7 different colors on a mob you can do a 7 Stars Combo. Trust me its not as easy as it sounds lol because someone will always reset the chain.
8: Dungeons. They are how dungeons should be complete with traps and annoying mobs.

*Cons*
1:It can be a bit confusing when you first start. Quests are in need of some Clarification.
2:Its ADDICTING!!!
3: Chatting. You cant whisper between channels and the messenger system is annoying as hell.

Hmm if ther are any questions pm me and I'll answer them there or if its fine with the mods I'll answer them here. I'd post some screenies but they stretch the thread.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 01-18-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Sounds good, mind posting the link too?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
wow it sounds just perfect o_O

If BK and PW don't pan out I'll know where to go.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #4
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
ummm I hope this okay...but yea here ya go Loveless. http://holic.netgame.com/

Old 01-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Looks interesting.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
xD They have a Monk class! And the graphics are pretty neat too...
Old 01-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
They look like aliens to me lol.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:53 AM   #8
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Might be worth a play later on. I'm just not in the mood for another cutesy character mmo. I need some action, maybe blow some people up for a while, to clean my gaming palette after all the Fiesta and DOMO...

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 01-18-2008, 02:23 AM   #9
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Might be worth a play later on. I'm just not in the mood for another cutesy character mmo. I need some action, maybe blow some people up for a while, to clean my gaming palette after all the Fiesta and DOMO...
lol yes yes blowing people up is always nice. Boom Headshot??

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
They look like aliens to me lol.
lol the Koshare??

@Loveless yea they monk class is pretty much a DD...they have knuckles *Katar like things* 2 Handed Hammers and One-handed Blunts.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:17 AM   #10
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
How is the customization?
How many weapon types are there?

I saw a cannon in the screenshots....Does that mean i can get a tank?...Tank as in my ava <------PLEASE!!!!

I also noticed in the art sections the girls seem a bit more......ananomtically more gifted then most >.>
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 01-18-2008 at 03:21 AM..
Closed Thread