Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 11:51 PM   #11
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta

Ok, just found out something about Domo and just posting it here
There's a better version of Domo, but needed to pay and is only in Taiwan. Domo is just a free version with worse(no other word choice, sry :/) gameplay, etc. of the better version one. Why can't they release the better version in US D;, i missed it

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-14-2007, 04:41 PM   #12
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Server: Teva
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
To change the ingame FONT on DOMO:

Go here:

C:// -> AeriaGames -> DOMO -> Main -> Config

Open this file:

ExecParam.ini

Scroll down to the [UI] section, and change these lines:

FONT12=
FONT16=
FONT18=

Basically you can type in any font you have on your computer. You CAN change all three fonts, but since FONT18 was already Arial by default on mine, I left it intact. I only changed FONT12 & FONT16, because those are the obnoxious font used in chat and your item descriptions, skills, etc.

So, my edited lines look like this:

FONT12=Verdana
FONT16=Verdana
FONT18=Arial

Hope that helps. :3

EDIT: I first tried Verdana, which was fine but stacks of arrows no longer displayed the number that they had in them, so I had to change... most fonts are really small so I had to squint which is never good, causes headache, etc. So finally I found a good one. MS Sans Serif. Yeah, boring as hell, but it works well. Recommending it.

Last edited by Lilian; 12-14-2007 at 06:47 PM..
Old 12-15-2007, 04:18 PM   #13
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
This is what happens when I turn the camera in certain directions.

Is it a graphic issue, because that wouldn't make sense. This game has the same graphics requirements as fiesta and I run fiesta with no problems
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 12-15-2007, 07:20 PM   #14
Samoht_Okpoh
Crab

In-Game Name: Dumain - Cleric
Current Level: 1x
Samoht_Okpoh is on a distinguished road
@secro17 You might just be moving the camera behind things.

@Triumph I'm going 15:30:Rest with Dur: Dex:Agi

Last edited by Samoht_Okpoh; 12-15-2007 at 07:24 PM..
Old 12-15-2007, 08:49 PM   #15
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I got a problem. Each time I try to go on DOMO I get a Blue Screen of Death...Once it said the Files are corrupt...I dont know if this has happened to you..

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-15-2007, 09:14 PM   #16
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
I got a problem. Each time I try to go on DOMO I get a Blue Screen of Death...Once it said the Files are corrupt...I dont know if this has happened to you..
Wow, I haven't had that problem and I don't think I've actually encountered the Blue Screen of Death since Windows 98...

Sounds like something got corrupted during installation. Try uninstalling, then do regular maintenance just to prep for install, defrag, registry cleaning, etc..., and then re-install it.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-15-2007, 09:27 PM   #17
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Yea I hadnt gotten it since I was playing Knight Online and a patch made everyone BSOD for a month...Anyway I'll try that and see if its any different ^^

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-15-2007, 10:39 PM   #18
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
hey all you DOMO players, can you post your ign so we can we friends in game ...its pretty boring so far because i dont got anyone to talk too ^^

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Old 12-15-2007, 10:48 PM   #19
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Old Warrior View Post
hey all you DOMO players, can you post your ign so we can we friends in game ...its pretty boring so far because i dont got anyone to talk too ^^
O-mie made a thread for that on here:
http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3560

I'm Stilgard in there. I'm on now, but not really playing. I just set him up mining while I do other stuff. I'll probably try to get a good AOE grinding party tonight though since apparently I'm not doing anything else (real-life friends are less reliable than game people sometimes)

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #20
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
thx pritcher, oh and srry i didnt see other thread 0.o

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x