Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Planning Holiday Vacation

Well eventually I want to go overseas but problem is there are 3 different places I want to go to but I can only go to one of them. So I need help deciding which of the 3 to go to.

First Choice is Stockholm, Sweden

I've got a friend who lives near Stockholm I used to play another MMORPG with him before I left for Fiesta. But I'm not too interested in the stuff in Sweden apart to meet my friend.

Second Choice is Moscow, Russia

I've loved this city for a few years now, The culture, The buildings everything about it but I probably won't be able to take my friend to Moscow with me This is my personal favourite of the 3 though...

Last Choice is Istanbul, Turkey

Well I can probably take my friend with me to Istanbul and if we are lucky I want to go to the F1 Grand Prix in Istanbul. Since I really enjoy the F1 Grand Prix. But as with Stockholm there aren't too many things in Istanbul I'm interested in besides the F1 Grand Prix

If anyone here has been to any of the 3 cities please give me input on them I've still got plenty of time to decide.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:15 PM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I think itr depends on how long you are going to stay. The main thing I've heard about Istanbul is the blue mosque, which is supposed to be incredible. I'm not sure about anything else there.

I'm sure you could spends weeks in Moscow if you wanted too, for a longer trip.

Don't know much about Sweden.
Closed Thread