Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
>.<

Rawr. i'm having Fiesta withdraw XD It took me one night to download it to my new computer, and another to download all of the huge patches. Then It couldn't connect to the server >.< (Were they doing maintenance?)

I had better be able to get on tonight

*continues to mumble to herself*

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #2
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Whats your download speed? I remember on my old connection it took 8 hours to download the Fiesta client that was when I was downloading at 50Kbps.

I just finished uninstalling Fiesta myself I may sell off the stuff on my account to ensure I never come back (I've lost so much respect for this game I don't even care how much TOS rules I break now). Every time I play Fiesta I just get more and more bored of it. The game is too repetitive its always grind grind grind (I've lost respect for pretty much all Korean MMORPG games) I would rather play Phantasy Star Online and just run through the Control Tower with some friends way more enjoyable and challenging than what Fiesta could ever offer.

The only remains of Fiesta on my computer now are the screenshots I took playing on my archer and mage and the BGM for Fiesta since I found listening to the BGM more enjoyable than actually playing the game.
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote