Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-08-2010, 06:15 AM   #101
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point

i only have one char which is a cleric so i feel ur pain... i was the top and only healer in a goldhill and the full str axe fighter in my pt said:

1. my heal was sucky cuz he died 4 times
2. clerics were selfish cuz they rev themselves instead

Not to insult the entire fighter class, but his low INT is probably the reason he said that...
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #102
AVTXL386
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: AVTXL386
Current Level: 68
AVTXL386 is on a distinguished road
Elderine. level 47+ cleris will learn quickly to fear it. I was there the other day and watching a high level cleric buff. right before, she shouted, "Buffing at Shuitan for one minute before I leave. I will only buff you if you say please. plz is not a word." guess how many people bothered to say it out of the 50+ people there? maybe 3.

The day before there was a 46 mages shouting out for about 20 minutes (and maybe more after I left) for a buff. considering how he was asking, no, no, *crosses out word demanding it was no wonder no one buffed him. fight befre I got off he declared all the players who have clerics must have died, cause he was so awesome if they were alive they would buff him in an instant. I shouted some not nice things at him and put him in his place. including that he needs to raise a cleric to over 47 before he ever asks for a buff again. then I logged.

what is it with buffs and stupid people? why cant anyone besides clerics learn to speak in complete sentances? (if I ever ask for a buff on an alt, I do it RIGHT!!! and guess what? i get buffed.)

heres a hint for the people who can't get it: [insert clerics name here], may I please get a buff from you?

if no (not likely unless youve had a history of rudeness) they were probally out of SP or were about to leave. someone else will be along shortly and you WILL get buffed if you sak like this

and remember, getting buffed is a privledge, not a nesessity.
AVTXL386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #103
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AVTXL386 View Post
(if I ever ask for a buff on an alt, I do it RIGHT!!! and guess what? i get buffed.)
Same. I always take a moment to type "____, May I have a buff please?" If I'm on one of my alts. A Guardian even gave me an auto rev buff once for asking so nicely.

You are exactly right. I fear eldy like the plague (being a lvl 86 cleric with very shiny weapons, I seem to attract newbies like moths to a flame)
I'll buff on the world plz, because I don't have enough patience to ask them to type please, but if someone says pl0x, I'll just silently stare. Doesn't typing a pl0x take longer than a please? Seriouly. WHAT IS A pl0x?

Rarely does someone ask me like I ask other people. If they do, I always tell them you're welcome and give them all my buffs rather than just the HP buff. I wish more people asked like that x3

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #104
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Like what AVTXL386 said.. there are some that are worse than pl0x.. it's those ones that just yell "BUFF ME AT SHUTIAN!"

dude.. after your shout, I'm totally staying away from Shutian..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #105
SakuraSweetStar
King Crab

In-Game Name: Foxkeh
Server: Apoline
SakuraSweetStar is on a distinguished road
o_e I was weirded out when some people asked me
for a buff one day, when I was Lv35. I buffed them with
what I had, and they replied "No Hp, Sp Buff?" I replied
"No, not high enough yet, sorry." And the whole pile
ran away. o-o
SakuraSweetStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:02 AM   #106
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Luckee View Post
This was originally in the Outspark forums, and I couldn't find it here. I thought I would bring it over since I have some steam to blow!

Guess I shall start.
'buff plz.' God how I hate those words. Scratch that, one and a half words. I am barely a level 26 Cleric and I already get bugged for buffs. I usually ignore the 'buff plz.' If I'm lucky, they will spam me with whispers! Wee! I simply reply, in a full sentence: "I am sorry, I am not that high level and do not have any buffs to give you." ...
'buff plz'
WHAT THE HELL? Seriously? Are people that thick headed? I miss the times when no meant no and people had no clue what 'u' or 'y' meant. And oh, how I love to get a 'heal me'.
That isn't asking. It is demanding. Adding a question mark would have been asking. But no, he demanded. So I run off, ignoring him. Then he actually takes time out of his busy grind schedule to follow me. Oh how I wish to castrate him. I heal him and he runs away. I guess that wasn't too hard. Well, here I go to do my quests. Lalala. Oh look, a party invite from him. Refuse. Back to quests. Lalala. Oh look, another. Refuse. Another. Refuse. Another. REFUSE DAMNIT. Then I whisper not so nice words to him. Why is it that now days, people can't feel safe by themselves? What did people do before Clerics even came along? THEY USED THERE OWN MEANS OF SURVIVAL. I have played a game where there was no healer or pots you could buy. Wanna know how many times I died? Ten at most. Not that shocking? I was a level 50 mage. Mages are squishy. Now be shocked. You do not, I repeat, do NOT need Clerics to live. Sure, we help, but do not rely on us!!! It isn't smart to annoy us either. Every Cleric you piss off is one heal or buff you won't get in the future. Sucks to be you.

Now, lets move on to KQs. Remember, I am only 26. I would LOVE to hear some of the higher level Clerics rant.

KQs. Kingdom Quests. I like them. Small group to work with, nice EXP and drops. But the idiots. Oh the idiots. It is hard work being a Cleric in a KQ. I mean, everyone is running ahead, some are staying back. It is hard to heal everyone. I only heal my party. Screw everyone else. My main priority is me and my party. They are the ones getting EXP for me, not everyone else. Usually, I am the only Cleric involved in a KQ, So I frequently get 'HEAL' or 'CLERIC HEAL MEH.' I don't unless they are in my party. Sorry. Oh well. Then they die. Of course, I revive them. I won't just let them sit there. We do need to finish, after all. I revive them. And what do I get? "dum nub cleric lern 2 heel"

. . .

Wow.
Mara KQ is the worst KQ for clerics. People were constantly bugging me to rev them. Most of the time I was the only reviving cleric or cleric, period, in the KQ.If you get lucky, you're in a KQ with someone who knows what they're doing and you devise a plan before going in to find Mara. But other times, people start racing ahead and everyone dies. And back then (in that KQ), it seemed that no one knew to rez clerics first. No clerics in a KQ/clerics all dying = will almost surely fail.
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:39 AM   #107
MilkMoustache
Speedy Slime

MilkMoustache is on a distinguished road
LOL @ Sakura

It feels so awkward ! XD
MilkMoustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #108
tltpanthers
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: DyingAshes
Current Level: 60
Server: Teva
tltpanthers is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aramil001 View Post
2 more levels, and you'll encounter the problem, buffing DX
AGREED. I had one time that this guy was asking for buffs at shutian, and there weren't any clerics there... At least clerics who weren't afking or ignoring the guy. I go over and give him a buff... I have a noobie buff... and he was like "better buff plz" i was like O-O WHAT A ****HEAD yes i censored that. but yeah. you guys know what i mean.
xXArtemis (Hawkarcher)-25 <- started this one over for an offer... that didn't give me my sc >X(
Duckier (Mage)-15 <- a deal made with a friend..... that quit since then...
tltpanthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:31 AM   #109
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tltpanthers View Post
and he was like "better buff plz" i was like O-O WHAT A ****HEAD yes i censored that. but yeah. you guys know what i mean.
Yesh I want to smack him in the face too..

I did see a lvl 5x cleric yelling for a buff in Uruga.. I was thinking DUDE You can buff yourself!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:57 AM   #110
Brossom
Speedy Slime

Brossom is on a distinguished road
I hate it when I buff someone with my newbie buff and then they race over to another cleric with higher-level gear on and ask for a buff again. It's like my time and effort to buff them wasn't worth anything. I appreciate that they want the highest buff they can get (hey, even I appreciate having a higher-level cleric's buff on me), but it is kinda insulting to have them treat us like we're not good enough after we do them the courtesy of giving the buff they wanted.
Brossom is offline   Reply With Quote